How Many Pushups?

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
Title is pretty self explanatory, I can do 100 at 60kilos 5 10. Decent I guess.
Let's see how fit you guys are.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Title is pretty self explanatory, I can do 100 at 60kilos 5 10. Decent I guess.
Let's see how fit you guys are.
I'm 67kg at 5 10 and get called too slim how you doing that many. I work out but no matter how much I eat I just can't get large. I used to munch on 2 beef burgers in college and only gained 2kg the whole year. I used to be a bit chubby as a child but when puberty hit I could never put on any weight. Any tips.

SaMale

I'm 67kg at 5 10 and get called too slim how you doing that many. I work out but no matter how much I eat I just can't get large. I used to munch on 2 beef burgers in college and only gained 2kg the whole year. I used to be a bit chubby as a child but when puberty hit I could never put on any weight. Any tips.
Same it's almost impossible for me to gain weight, what I do is i just spam pushups, ideally 4 sets daily till failure. I have no fat on me I'm literally just arteries and muscle. I started at 20 and alhamduliah after a year I can do 100. Just spam like crazy sahiib

SaMale

I'm stick thin, too I have to get bigger

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Same it's almost impossible for me to gain weight, what I do is i just spam pushups, ideally 4 sets daily till failure. I have no fat on me I'm literally just arteries and muscle. I started at 20 and alhamduliah after a year I can do 100. Just spam like crazy sahiib
Inshallah I'll get to it. I've been working out a few days a week. Got my bench or at 60kg and been making decent progress. Will start eating more and hitting the gym most days the week now I've got some stuff out the way.

I can do 60 in a row. 190 pounds 6’1”. Haven’t been in the gym for months now but when I was going steady I was doing a 100 a row easy wallahi. It’s repetition.

When performing push-ups you have to tighten your glutes and core so you don’t waste any unnecessary energy. It also applies for bench press. When performing bench press it also helps to press your feet against the ground when performing the exercise.

Inshallah I'll get to it. I've been working out a few days a week. Got my bench or at 60kg and been making decent progress. Will start eating more and hitting the gym most days the week now I've got some stuff out the way.
buy a weight gainer. It will help your intake more food during the day

SaMale

try and do something everyday for best progress

Trending

Latest posts