|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
A5ED5303-CF49-4813-B7F7-2599D9E6C7BE.jpeg

:damedamn:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I think I might have lost weight, when I am home I cook a bit healthier but I tend to eat out a lot, so now that I am homebound, I will be in a better shape by summer insha'allah :)

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
The UK, I am actually making this thread because staying indoors all day has absolutely bad health effects on your body and heart.

Lack of a trim has turned me into a caveman, gained a lil needed bit of fat too but my biggest worry is the sedentary affect. My dumbells feel a bit heavier than usual, i'm gonna have to take the home workout a lot more serious ffs.

Lack of a trim has turned me into a caveman, gained a lil needed bit of fat too but my biggest worry is the sedentary affect. My dumbells feel a bit heavier than usual, i'm gonna have to take the home workout a lot more serious ffs.

If you're in the UK, Boris said you can go out for one hour of exercise. Yes, smh man. Why did they close down the Barbers

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
If you're in the UK, Boris said you can go out for one hour of exercise. Yes, smh man. Why did they close down the Barbers

Yeah but the convenience of hitting the gym straight after work as it was near my office made it easier, now i have to find that motivation to leave the house. I'm on the verge of borrowing my brothers bike just to cycle and enjoy something different. Snacking with Fifa and Netflix is addictive.

But there are positives (no pun intended) to this new change. Saving hella p on travel, food, petrol, going out etc. It really is sink or swim.

Tbh this didn't happen at a bad time. Last 40 days and Ramadan (70 days) is always quiet for me. We'll be done by June so hopefully we will still have a summer.

Last edited:

Trending