How many people here actually know how to shoot a gun?

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Everytime I see a video of a shooting from North America it's always a bunch of morons in tracksuits who walk by whip out a pistol then wave and blast it around like a retarded danyeer who just got given fireworks. They don't even look at them, they just run away and shoot in their general direction.

So I was wondering, how many people here actually own a gun and actually know how to handle a firearm? The only person I can think of is @Grigori Rasputin

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I remember that episode of crime watch on channel 4 where a bunch of Somali guys shot a policewoman and one of these niggas fled to puntland and got through the airport in an abaayo. Shit fucking killed me.

Felt bad for the policewoman though
No comment
Oh come one I know you have a weapon, I bet you act like hitman and try and kill a nigga every time you turn a corner.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I remember that episode of crime watch on channel 4 where a bunch of Somali guys shot a policewoman and one of these niggas fled to puntland and got through the airport in an abaayo. Shit fucking killed me.

Felt bad for the policewoman though

Oh come one I know you have a weapon, I bet you act like hitman and try and kill a nigga every time you turn a corner.
Was it the one from Graham Park:damedamn:

I personally just know to hold the trigger and aim at the person, also remove the security before shooting.

Learned it from Online Shooter games.
giphy.gif

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
your ready to ride out on the opps now :mjlol:

All my "opps" are dead saxiib lol you can't stay mixed into that life and not get dropped after a while. I recommend going to shooting ranges though teachs you the importance of live and the ease in which a life can be taken. When I go back home that's the first thing I'll do it's relaxing

:rejoice:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Everytime I see a video of a shooting from North America it's always a bunch of morons in tracksuits who walk by whip out a pistol then wave and blast it around like a retarded danyeer who just got given fireworks. They don't even look at them, they just run away and shoot in their general direction.

So I was wondering, how many people here actually own a gun and actually know how to handle a firearm? The only person I can think of is @Grigori Rasputin

I am beginning to suspect YOU are also @Grigori Rasputin

Which can render me really really confused to a point where i require my medication ASAP