How many people actually want to make hijrah?

Hijrah

• Yes

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
Hijrah to where tf?? Our parents made hijrah here to the west for a reason
the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I disown every Muslim who settles among the mushrikeen.” Narrated by Abu Dawood, 2645; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I disown every Muslim who settles among the mushrikeen.” Narrated by Abu Dawood, 2645; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.
Brother, I have been there. You'll just go round in circles cos there is no way out.

Yeah, what we are doing in the West is live a facade if one claims to be a practising Muslim. The majority of Somalis in the West do not even fulfill the Hadith regarding seeking Cilm, sanctuary etc. They or their parents came here principally because it gave them an opportunity for a better life, not because they couldn't find sanctuary as it could have been found in one's Tuulo or Mii when the Civil War struck.

Secondly, we are constantly making religious sacrifices by living here. Wanna drive a car, pay Riba in the form of insurance. Wanna educate yourself, take a Riba loan. Wanna home for you and the Mrs, taking a mortgage and lying to get social housing seem the go to options. But, but there is 'Xalal Mortgages', my ass. There is a shop that will sell you any fatwa you seek so you may bury your conscience.

Can't pay the bills on your own, get a working sister to share the load despite the Deen been clear that the onus is on you and it being haram for your wife to work in most jobs where they end up mixing with non-mahrams. Sheikh Fatwa said it is Xalal!

Can't have a good quality of life and raise wholesome kids if there are too many of them, well we will just have to have three etc. and stick a coil up the Mrs. Off to the Fatwa Shop again!

Paying tax is the law of the land but what if a pound or dollar that you pay contributes towards a bomb being dropped on a village in some random Muslim country? Wasn't me!

Can't open a bank account because Riba is ubiquitous in the financial system. There is more I can add but you get my drift.

That being said, what is the alternative? Riba is everywhere you go. 'Muslim' countries are not exactly ruled according to Sharia or else they themselves would not be tied to a Riba based global financial system. Fitna is everywhere from a dogmatic viewpoint. Anarchy reigns in our homeland and many people back there are more immoral than Westerners when it comes to earning their daily bread. The honey or ghee seller with 8 kids will dilute his products to make ends meet etc. It is one big shit show.

The only way out is to go back to basics like the Hadith of the Prophet SAWS stated regarding the time of fitnah; become a shepherd and live by what Allah grants you in a secluded setting. Let us keep it real though, do you have survival life skills to do that if you were raised in a house with flushing toilets. How many of us hypocritical outwardly pious Muslims will live by their ideals and renounce their Western passports? Even many of those that find Gulf jobs etc. return at some point for their kids education etc.

For what it's worth, I ain't telling you to give up. There will be a time of reckoning in the West too, this relative luxury people find themselves in is due for a reset as nothing good lasts forever. However, apart from going to live like our ancestors did, there is no real escape from the pervasive fitnah that dominates the world.

Please get some real skills on the side bro nonetheless, you are still young. Things like growing your own food, basic carpentry skills etc. At least if you do decide to off grid, you can fend for yourself. If Cadaans can do it, so can we!

Last edited:
Brother, I have been there. You'll just go round in circles cos there is no way out.

Yeah, what we are doing in the West is live a facade if one claims to be a practising Muslim. The majority of Somalis in the West do not even fulfill the Hadith regarding seeking Cilm, sanctuary etc. They or their parents came here principally because it gave them an opportunity for a better life, not because they couldn't find sanctuary as it could have been found in one's Tuulo or Mii when the Civil War struck.

Secondly, we are constantly making religious sacrifices by living here. Wanna drive a car, pay Riba in the form of insurance. Wanna educate yourself, take a Riba loan. Wanna home for you and the Mrs, taking a mortgage and lying to get social housing seem the go to options. But, but there is 'Xalal Mortgages', my ass. There is a shop that will sell you any fatwa you seek so you may bury your conscience.

Can't pay the bills on your own, get a working sister to share the load despite the Deen been clear that the onus is on you and it being haram for your wife to work in most jobs where they end up mixing with non-mahrams. Sheikh Hebel said it is Xalal!

Can't have a good quality of life and raise wholesome kids if there are too many of them, well we will just have to have three etc. and stick a coil up the Mrs. Off to the Fatwa Shop again!

Paying tax is the law of the land but what if a pound or dollar that you pay contributes towards a bomb being dropped on a village in some random Muslim country? Wasn't me!

Can't open a bank account because Riba is ubiquitous in the financial system. There is more I can add but you get my drift.

That being said, what is the alternative? Riba is everywhere you go. 'Muslim' countries are not exactly ruled according to Sharia or else they themselves would not be tied to a Riba based global financial system. Fitna is everywhere from a dogmatic viewpoint. Anarchy reigns in our homeland and many people back there are more immoral than Westerners when it comes to earning their daily bread. The honey or ghee seller with 8 kids will dilute his products to make ends meet etc. It is one big shit show.

The only way out is to go back to basics like the Hadith of the Prophet SAWS stated regarding the time of fitnah; become a shepherd and live by what Allah grants you in a secluded setting. Let us keep it real though, do you have survival life skills to do that if you were raised in a house with flushing toilets. How many of us hypocritical outwardly pious Muslims will live by their ideals and renounce their Western passports? Even many those that find Gulf jobs etc. return at some point for their kids education etc.

For what it's worth, I ain't telling you to give up. There will be a time of reckoning in the West too, this relative luxury people find themselves in is due for a reset as nothing good lasts forever. However, apart from going to live like our ancestors did, there is no real escape from the pervasive fitnah that dominates the world.

Please get some real skills on the side bro nonetheless, you are still young. Things like growing your own, basic carpentry skills etc. At least if you do decide to off grid, you can fend for yourself. If Cadaans can do it, so can we!
Ik what u mean and I agree with u there is nowhere in the world right now without problems but Im curious to see if anyone even feels uncomfortable living in the west.
Most somalis and muslims in general show absolutely no remorse from living in so much haram they acc seem to love it alot. Atleast we should have a goal as the muslim ummah to escape all this fitna.
The sahaba lived worse than all of us but they were able to escape due to there trust in Allah.
And if im being honest living up in the mountains or away from everyone seems boring but the only way to escaoe the fitna
Our kids have fitna everywhere, if they turn out 30% as good as our generation that would be impressive, look at the way muslims are going, every community u meet around the world is engaging in some kind of haram.
And we look at other ppl who are more haram then us to justify our definciencys in the deen
hundreds of years ago scholars didnt even know of a situation where a single muslim wouldnt pray, it wasnt even a possibility in their mind. Nowadays the majority of muslims donot pray 5x times a day, they dont even know how to pray, or what they are saying, or even care about prayer, let alone all theur other obligations.

We are living in shaytaanic times but its covered up by the glammer of the dunya so we all think we are safe from Allah

Trending

Latest posts