How many of you want to be writers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have always felt I have good writing skills when am serious and focus on something and it seems it’s paying off.

For the last one year while I was banned I have worked on finishing my first book and now I can reveal i have finished writing my second book but i will have to seek help of content review by Somali scholars before its published

3D1E179F-9B50-4497-A4AC-16A572AE033E.jpeg

Do you have ambitions to be a writer?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i have always felt I have good writing skills when am serious and focus on something and it seems it’s paying off.

For the last one year while I was banned I have worked on finishing my first book and now I can reveal i have finished writing my second book but i will have to seek help of content review by Somali scholars before its published

View attachment 58830

Do you have ambitions to be a writer?

Can u put in bullet points the process of writing to self publishing? I have the ability to write a book in one week, endless unblocked goodness but dont know the process. I need info from an insider

Can u put in bullet points the process of writing to self publishing? I have the ability to write a book in one week, endless unblocked goodness but dont know the process. I need info from an insider

Establish your writing space
Assemble your writing tools
Break the project into small pieces
Settle on your BIG idea
Construct your outline
Set a firm writing schedule
Establish a sacred deadline
Eliminate distractions
Conduct your research
find a resounding ending

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Establish your writing space
Assemble your writing tools
Break the project into small pieces
Settle on your BIG idea
Construct your outline
Set a firm writing schedule
Establish a sacred deadline
Eliminate distractions
Conduct your research
find a resounding ending

As far as publishing? Did u publish with amazon?

As far as publishing? Did u publish with amazon?
You choose a size for your book, format your Word manuscript to fit that size, turn your Word doc into a PDF, create some cover art in Photoshop, turn that into a PDF, and upload it all to the self-publisher of your choice and get a book proof back within a couple of weeks (or sooner) if you succeeded in formatting everything correctly. You can then make changes and swap in new PDFs.

first book yes with amazon but this one im targeting somali readers so i will approach a firm

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I write fan fiction, it ain’t much and I don’t plan to pursue a career as a writer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts