How many of you on here been to private school?

Who been?

• Yes

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters

Jungle

VIP
There's a stigma about going to Private school? What's wrong with getting a higher quality of education and having religous studies?

giphy.gif
I mean if you live in your bubble theres no stigma but step out and you'll see

Gambar

VIP
I went to public school but my hoyoo was gonna take me to boarding school in Djibouti. Alhamdulilah for being my dads favourite. He stopped that quickly.

I went to a public school full of cadaan kids that hunt deers and shit and love hockey. Only a few Somalis there and we had to make a crowd and become very close since the Somalis that worked in the school saw us as ugly animals. They were self hating Somalis so us Somali boys and girls were very close a new Somali kid could come to the school, and everyone would welcome him as a friend good times until I moved into a new school full of Latinos and Oromos and Blacks.

That would disrespect there teacher I learned shit all in that new school to be fair 90% of the class was kids screaming I preferred my old Somali gang with Cadaans in the school it is what it is... now I’m in a school where the principal is Somali but the school is full of SJW’s and BLM and LGBTQ+ oof ew...

Hunting deers

:drakelaugh: