How many of you have tried Bun?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I love Ethiopian coffee. Bun is nice, but not as found as Ethiopian coffee.

I love the classic bun, daango and cambuulo. I’ll just never understand who thought to add Daango to bun iyo cambuulo :ayaanswag:Again not complaining because it’s nice but still weird

My mum used to say whenever someone finished the quran they gave everyone in the dugsi bun, daango and cambuulo as a treat

I love the classic bun, daango and cambuulo. I’ll just never understand who thought to add Daango to bun iyo cambuulo :ayaanswag:Again not complaining because it’s nice but still weird

My mum used to say whenever someone finished the quran they gave everyone in the dugsi bun, daango and cambuulo as a treat

What does it taste like?

Do you add anything to the Bun, also what does Cambuulo taste like?

:cosbyhmm::cosbyhmm:

It came from Ethiopia, it's their traditin. They call it 'buna' there but it differes depending on where you go. They have a whole ceremony dedicated to it. It probably reached Somalia through Harar.

It came from Ethiopia, it's their traditin. They call it 'buna' there but it differes depending on where you go. They have a whole ceremony dedicated to it. It probably reached Somalia through Harar.
:dabcasar:Bun is *Somali*, Waaqo your not exactly keeping a low profile. Just because you say something doesn’t make it true.
:siilaanyosmile:

Macalin M

Out here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

**runs away from this topic**
Kkkkkkk come round my house sis.we can eat good
upload_2019-12-30_6-54-3.jpeg

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
:dabcasar:Bun is *Somali*, Waaqo your not exactly keeping a low profile. Just because you say something doesn’t make it true.
:siilaanyosmile:

Actually I think he’s right ethiopian Buna —> Somali bun, they have it with daango (popcorn) as well . Oromos , Amharas, Hararis, Somalis even the Sudanese have this style of coffee beans.

Actually I think he’s right ethiopian Buna —> Somali bun, they have it with daango (popcorn) as well . Oromos , Amharas, Hararis, Somalis even the Sudanese have this style of coffee beans.
Correct sis, and it did in fact come from xabashis but people like @Glizzo da Goat are too proud to admit the truth. It's so simple! :yloezpe:

Trending