How many of you guys are self learning?

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Yes if you're including languages.

Sometimes I watch independent university lectures on YT.

I'm thinking about enrolling on one of those free open courses just for the hell of it, but I never keep up w/ the start dates.

I'm assuming you yourself are, so what are you self studying?

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I’m tempted to teach a Weekend Quran/Islamic class as there isn’t one in my area. I always found the idea being of a Sheikh quite appealing :russsmug: :banderas:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Imagine your dugsi teacher also being a shitposter. 😂

*It is a term of endearment. ;)
Fam don’t do me dirty me like that :mjlol: . You know full well my posts are A1 I’m the Somali Kevin Hart on this site:salute:

But jokes aside I think I’d be a great Quran teacher I learnt my Quran back home in a boarding school in the countryside. It was off by heart and Tajweed was mandatory.

Who knew someone like me who knew zero Quran could complete in under 3 years. I’m actually a genius :mjdontkno::mjlaugh::mjswag:

I self learned Financial literacy, Business and Mathematics all by myself Online. There is a TON of Free recourses available on the internet in 2020. Don't sit around playing games and wasting precious time.

Please learn and improve your income earning potential.

I self learned Financial literacy, Business and Mathematics all by myself Online. There is a TON of Free recourses available on the internet in 2020. Don't sit around playing games and wasting precious time.

Please learn and improve your income earning potential.

What sites have you been using?

GemState

36/21
VIP
Yeah, I take a few online classes for languages

Also, Go to LibGen and you can get any book on any subject for free, it saved me thousands of dollars

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
If school was free I would always learn a new skill but it costs money I self learn using khan academy but self learn is not accurate more like relearn maths.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Yes if you're including languages.

Sometimes I watch independent university lectures on YT.

I'm thinking about enrolling on one of those free open courses just for the hell of it, but I never keep up w/ the start dates.

I'm assuming you yourself are, so what are you self studying?
AWS cloud . Studying to get my Solutions Architect certificate

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Google the name of the course (from their website) + TTC (or) TGC + torrent, and you will find a torrent quickly. They are great as audiobooks / learning on the go.

I actually paid for one their 20hr+ ebook/audio lectures last week. I'm 3 hours in and the narrator's lisp is KILLING me. Content wise, it's fantastic.

I should've pirated it first

AWS cloud . Studying to get my Solutions Architect certificate

What is that? A networking certification? Google is throwing too many buzzwords at me.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I actually paid for one their 20hr+ ebook/audio lectures last week. I'm 3 hours in and the narrator's lisp is KILLING me. Content wise, it's fantastic.

I should've pirated it first

What is that? A networking certification? Google is throwing too many buzzwords at me.
Oh Amazon Web Services offer cloud based certifications. Everything in IT is moving towards Cloud computing. Its very high in demand and pays very well.

Last edited:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Currently registered to a couple online free courses on National Geographic. They are a great supplement to what I am already learning in Uni.

I also did a free statistics course on edX this summer.

Trending