How many of you guys are like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I thought I was the only one, my Somali is solid but most old Somali song's lyrics need to be modernised and soften up for younger generations to understand to appreciate the rich Somali vocabulary artists use.

Don't get me wrong some Somali songs go hard but to me most of them 80% has the same flow or music is calaa cal as hell, it personally make me depressed and sad I don't know why.
:dabcasar:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
r u bisexual?

No abaayo ,I am very straight ,Caadi iska dhig eedo.
:gucciwhat:

We are trying discuss Somali music literature and a sexual orientation question came in your mind!

Are you sexually frustrated? hope you find a lick somewhere.:siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

We are trying discuss Somali music literature and a sexual orientation question came in your mind!

5805.jpg

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

She writes erotic novels. Legit a member found her collection on amazon kindle.

She is probably looking for a new character to add

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Considering your age do you understand Somali songs lyrically?

Nope. I am too interested in Anglo Saxon Art & literature to be bothered by primitive Somali arts. I do have friends who enjoy somali music, i look at them like cadaan/white people look at somali passing them smelling of uunsi or uud
tenor.gif

Don't tell her information about you. She's a sixirleey and she will use it against you

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Don't tell her information about you. She's a sixirleey and she will use it against you

looooooooooooooooooool do u really think i am sixirley?? what post shook u and made u conclude that? My spirits find it very interesting

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What are your spirits telling you now?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My spirits are telling me you are shook. U r following every post i make. U r trying to figure me out. Also it tells me -to tell u change your pants. And have a shower.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
My spirits are telling me you are shook. U r following every post i make. U r trying to figure me out. Also it tells me -to tell u change your pants. And have a shower.
:dead:

This lets me know your spirits are liars just like you. I just came out of a very long bubble bath.

Fire your spirits.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:dead:

This lets me know your spirits are liars just like you. I just came out of a very long bubble bath.

Fire your spirits.

My spirits are mad because they are telling u r a liar
dead.png

English songs are hard to understand without lyrics

Imagine somali ones that are drowned out by 50 instruments playing and a voice stretched out with auto tune?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending