HOW MANY OF YOU can’t stand that bizarre looking autistic girl from Sweden ?

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
The thread backfired:pachah1::russ:
giphy.gif

R.Kelly right now
giphy.gif

The rest of us
giphy.gif

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
What I can't stand are the middle aged cadaan men who are bullying a 12 year old girl.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
she sounds like she’s been programmed

She has practically gotten crazy over the climate nonsense

Why are people taking seriously of a clearly mentally ill child. Autistic children become obsessive about something and you can’t make them let go of that thing.

Waryaa Rkelly leave the child alone. U & Trump are WRONG!!!

What I can't stand are the middle aged cadaan men who are bullying a 12 year old girl.

That’s middle aged cadaan men for you. I read this one tweet where this cadaan odey was like if she’s old enough to talk about climate issues, then she’s old enough to have sex with kulaha. She’s 15 :kodaksmiley:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
This guy gets of from this shit. He'll just wants to see the world burn.

10/10 well done bait

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
My predictions:

1. She will win the Nobel leave price in 2020. The youngest ever to do so.

2. She will build on her image brand and will become the youngest billionnaire and selv made thanks to selling eco friendly items.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Okay, she is kinda annoying, we can deal with that later, let the 2nd gen do it. She needs to go back to school and learn, technically she is bunking school!

I would advice her to go back to school, go to UNI and learn environmental and Climate Change, get a title and come back with a bigger and more acknowledged point. It is just getting too far though, more of a publicity stunt now!

Ok Boomer

1ksuq6.jpg

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
That’s middle aged cadaan men for you. I read this one tweet where this cadaan odey was like if she’s old enough to talk about climate issues, then she’s old enough to have sex with kulaha. She’s 15 :kodaksmiley:
"Age is just a number and Prison is a building"

Trending

Latest posts