How many of y'all are self employed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
How is it like? What are the pros and cons of being self employed in the west?

For those who are not self employed will you give it a try? I mean I know y'all ain't enjoying that 9-5 life style.:mjlaugh:

Another question I wanted to ask is why do skinnies copy each other's businesses? Why can't they be creative and come up with their own shit? You'll see 5 halaal meat stores and 2 makhayad's in one block. :snoop:

I learned in my teens 9 to 5 was not for me. In high school and in college I ran an IT consulting company outsourcing odd jobs to Asia Using Guru and other sites for less than half the price I would bill a client. I also used my uncles' auto action credentials to buy and sell cars on the side. I even invested in trucking once, until every single mother in Ohio got in the game with ayuuto money.

There are many pros and cons to being self employed, you can write everything off as business expense at the end of the year but the down side is nothing is guaranteed. You write your paycheck.

No i'm not ,
and i wouldn't try it here in qurbaha , maybe when I go back to Somalia at least I wouldn't have to worry about laws ,taxes or treating my employees fairly there :lolbron:

And about 'mails coping each I think it is due to the fact that we are a bunch of inbreds, we all think , act and behave the same there is no room for creatively bruh , I blame it on the genes

Q

Queen Carawelo

MN somalis are not creative. They all have daycares, Adult day center, home cares, restaurants, a store in the Somali mall. Even the educated ones will either open one of the things I listed.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
No i'm not ,
and i wouldn't try it here in qurbaha , maybe when I go back to Somalia at least I wouldn't have to worry about laws ,taxes or treating my employees fairly there :lolbron:

And about 'mails coping each I think it is due to the fact that we are a bunch of inbreds, we all think , act and behave the same there is no room for creatively bruh , I blame it on the genes
Bruh I'm trying to run away from the taxes and laws too. :drakelaugh:But remember even back home they'll tax you. But at least there it won't be a lot and if a nigga acts funny you can pull a gat on him since their isn't a real legit government. :westbrookswag:

The-Screw,
I see you and was it Gambit or the other brother are getting that :money: While the getting is good. :qri8gs7:If the trucking business is good I don't know why you'd stop just cause some habars joined the wagon. Have you opened any business back home? Or are you waiting for the right opportunity?

When the islaamo came in, drivers loyalty was tested. "Familiga la iskuma ceebeynkaro" became the motto. The market became unreliable and full of headaches.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
When the islaamo came in, drivers loyalty was tested. "Familiga la iskuma ceebeynkaro" became the motto. The market became unreliable and full of headaches.
:ohhh:You did the right thing then.

You haven't answered my last question breh.:mjswag:

Somalia? I don't know anything about the local markets. I haven't been there since I was a child and I don't know how things operate there. Even if I wanted to go my family would be against it. I won't rule it out entirely in the future though.

I have never had a job been self employed since 14 one year before I left secondary school. At 16 I was lucky enough to find a niche and set up a e commerce website. the business started off small but has grown slowly I average 3-4k a month. The good thing is that I'm at a point were it's fully automated and doesn't require constant attention. The early day were hard tho there have been times were I didn't make a cent for 3 months. I also have another business which is building custom computer's for professionals I could easily make £2,500 per build takes about 3 day worth of work
To do a scratch build

Best advice I can give you is known your field inside out look for something with a small start up cost do extensive research if you follow these three them copy cat old men and women can't f*ck with you

BTW I plan on starting a 3rd I'm mogadishu next year inshalah

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I have never had a job been self employed since 14 one year before I left secondary school. At 16 I was lucky enough to find a niche and set up a e commerce website. the business started off small but has grown slowly I average 3-4k a month. The good thing is that I'm at a point were it's fully automated and doesn't require constant attention. The early day were hard tho there have been times were I didn't make a cent for 3 months. I also have another business which is building custom computer's for professionals I could easily make £2,500 per build takes about 3 day worth of work
To do a scratch build

Best advice I can give you is known your field inside out look for something with a small start up cost do extensive research if you follow these three them copy cat old men and women can't f*ck with you

BTW I plan on starting a 3rd I'm mogadishu next year inshalah
:wow:Bro I respect your grind. When you make it big, Ima say I exchanged few words with the bro on the net.:mjlaugh::denzelnigga:

Good looks with the advice appreciate it.

:wow:Bro I respect your grind. When you make it big, Ima say I exchanged few words with the bro on the net.:mjlaugh::denzelnigga:

Good looks with the advice appreciate it.
Inshallah bro thanks for the kind words I plan on employing people back home to try and improve their situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending