How many K pop obsessed Somali women do you know?

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
I have never and will never listen to that shit :susp:

I can expect a xalimo to like that shit, but reading this thread some of y’all farax dig it too:heh:

I have never and will never listen to that shit :susp:

I can expect a xalimo to like that shit, but reading this thread some of y’all farax dig it too:heh:
I'd rather have xalimos to listen to k-pop, instead of shaking their asses to Pop smoke and doing other degenerate ghetto shit:browtf:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Call Me Baby is a great song. EXO is a great group. Stan EXO lol :fittytousand:

I don't know y'all are so anti-kpop. It's a harmless music wave that's hitting a lot of young girls around the world rn. For most girls, its just a phase. Most girls into kpop are also into anime, anyways.
harmless kulaha your idols are starved and forced in to slave like conditions stans are those morons that stalk and generally make their the artist life worst

harmless kulaha your idols are starved and forced in to slave like conditions stans are those morons that stalk and generally make their the artist life worst

I said the rising music wave is harmless, not the industry. The kpop industry is notorious for being toxic af.

il take ghetto shit everyday over k pop shacking ass is atleast physical activity :fittytousand:
k-pop is just Asian twinks dancing while they lip-sync. It's hamrless. The other glorifies murder, hyper-sexuality and normalizes having bastard children. Sure you wanna die on this hill? :mjlol:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
k-pop is just Asian twinks dancing while they lip-sync. It's hamrless. The other glorifies murder, hyper-sexuality and normalizes having bastard children. Sure you wanna die on this hill? :mjlol:
who said that k pop is harmless il take my ghetto shit everyday over malnourished 17 old slave with forced plastic surgery

who said that k pop is harmless il take my ghetto shit everyday over malnourished 17 old slave with forced plastic surgery
All jokes aside, Asians are a good example for Somali kids to emulate. They're academic high achievers, make good lacag and are family orientated. Their madoow counter parts are shooting each other in droves and shitting out multiple kids by 17. I'd rather my daugther gets plastic surgery instead of having a train ran on her by minor hood celebs looooool

Keo

VIP
Bro there's so many that have yellow fever noawadays and some of them are pretty xalimos too. Not gunna lie I facepalm when I see faraxs on this forum are out here crying about Madows and tyrones day in & day out but not realizing just how much damage the kim soon sungs and Lee jin yoos are doing. Wallahi these kpop boy bands are famous based on their femininty and looking like females yet they're still pulling our women. It's absolutely embarassing neo. Imagine losing the xalimo of your dreams to Jae choon Chyul.
Have you seen how these East Asians cry about their women?

Kpop slave contracts where naive teenagers/young adults are held hostage by a company that practically raises them (trainee period) then are debuted and are expected to do well in the industry so that the company can recover the millions they invested in the idols and make a profit.

If they don't, many idols aren't paid by the company. and are left in debt. If they do really terrible, they disband and have to pay back the company. Many idols are also overworked by their companies, no vacations or time off. Always promoting or practicing. Their daily lives controlled, no dating, no drugs, no driving and always dieting for many idols.

Of course, this isn't the case for many kpop idols, but the kpop industry is shady as hell.

AAA0CF11-3819-45DC-A2B8-AF6D39793248.jpeg

Trending