How many K pop obsessed Somali women do you know?

:dead: this dude is giving me breakdowns
As a keen observer of the Xalimo, I have deduced this to be factual. 2 Xalimos who are interested in the same subculture are carbon copies of each other, when you have a PhD in the field of Xalimology, and have ventured out into Mcdonalds and Starbucks to obtain samples as long as I have, you will notice this behaviour.
1590358041625.png

So youre telling me only Kpop/Anime xalimos are wife material?

:banderas:
You can get them to grow out of K-pop, and anime isn't that bad a thing to watch. These girls are typically introverted as well and do better in school than the Drill/Rap Xalimo. So yes, they are good wife material :whoo:

Ade

Heart on the left side โš”โ˜ค
Can you believe that these artists behind the kpop group have slave-like contracts and that they have tough schedules. Celebrity costs some people their lives to sacrifice :farmajoyaab: No thank i can not support it:nahgirl::trumpsmirk::russsmug:

Last edited:

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
Call Me Baby is a great song. EXO is a great group. Stan EXO lol :fittytousand:

I don't know y'all are so anti-kpop. It's a harmless music wave that's hitting a lot of young girls around the world rn. For most girls, its just a phase. Most girls into kpop are also into anime, anyways.
It's not a just a phase. Alot of them actually plan on moving to korea, some have already done so as english teachers and other jobs. They are serious about this shit don't you see how crazy they go when a korean accepts islam on youtube, being assured that it's possible to convert the men they meet in korea so their parents won't disown them

It's not a just a phase. Alot of them actually plan on moving to korea, some have already done so as english teachers and other jobs. They are serious about this shit don't you see how crazy they go when a korean accepts islam on youtube, being assured that it's possible to convert the men they meet in korea so their parents won't disown them
It ain't just Somali girls tho. There's loads of people who move to/visit Korea because they like kpop/kdramas and the English jobs there are pretty great. Making an income and going to kpop concerts sounds like a pretty great deal.
All Muslim koreaboos go crazy when they hear of a rare Korean convert. In their eyes, they just hit the jackpot. Korean. check.
Muslim. check.
Hubby. soon.

Call Me Baby is a great song. EXO is a great group. Stan EXO lol :fittytousand:

I don't know y'all are so anti-kpop. It's a harmless music wave that's hitting a lot of young girls around the world rn. For most girls, its just a phase. Most girls into kpop are also into anime, anyways.
I have no problem with k pop why should peoples music taste bother people. These are clear jokes K pop ha noolaato :fittytousand:

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

It ain't just Somali girls tho. There's loads of people who move to/visit Korea because they like kpop/kdramas and the English jobs there are pretty great. Making an income and going to kpop concerts sounds like a pretty great deal.
All Muslim koreaboos go crazy when they hear of a rare Korean convert. In their eyes, they just hit the jackpot. Korean. check.
Muslim. check.
Hubby. soon.
Horta in the beginning you were just tryna play it off like kpop and kdramas was a pastime you did in your free time, and was a phase you'd get over but your clearly one of the crazies
:pachah1:

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

This is now a K-Pop thread

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At the rate they're accepting Islam soon they gunna be doing a song called "first moon sighting" talking about their first eid
:damn:

Horta in the beginning you were just tryna play it off like kpop and kdramas was a pastime you did in your free time, and was a phase you'd get over but your clearly one of the crazies
:pachah1:

Nah. There's different levels to this. Koreaboos are the worst (crazies, as you may call it). They aren't just into the music and shit, but have fallen in love with the culture and Koreans. They actively learn Korean, learn about Korean culture, wear Korean traditional dress sometimes and want to move to Korea and get a Korean husband.

So far, I haven't seen any incentive to doing any of this, so I'm not one of the crazies. I consider myself connoisseur of music all over the world. :westbrookswag:

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Nah. There's different levels to this. Koreaboos are the worst (crazies, as you may call it). They aren't just into the music and shit, but have fallen in love with the culture and Koreans. They actively learn Korean, learn about Korean culture, wear Korean traditional dress sometimes and want to move to Korea and get a Korean husband.

So far, I haven't seen any incentive to doing any of this, so I'm not one of the crazies. I consider myself connoisseur of music all over the world. :westbrookswag:
Ok then out of curiosity lemme ask you this

As a keen observer of the Xalimo, I have deduced this to be factual. 2 Xalimos who are interested in the same subculture are carbon copies of each other, when you have a PhD in the field of Xalimology, and have ventured out into Mcdonalds and Starbucks to obtain samples as long as I have, you will notice this behaviour.
View attachment 120234

You can get them to grow out of K-pop, and anime isn't that bad a thing to watch. These girls are typically introverted as well and do better in school than the Drill/Rap Xalimo. So yes, they are good wife material :whoo:
A Xalimo I can watch Berserk and HxH with, one with disposable income who wants to save-up instead of going out to eat every night? There really is still some hope out there.
:kendrickcry::mjcry:

Trending

Latest posts