How many K pop obsessed Somali women do you know?

On social media it seems like every Somali girl is a k pop stan yet I only know one in real life. Have they been bullied out of liking k pop, are they in the closet or have they always been a very vocal minority.

40% of Xalimos either fall into the K-pop/Anime subculture (will be socially awkward)
40% of Xalimos fall into drill/rap scene (will probably become a höe once she gets some alcohol)

20% fall into anything else, whether that's sports or religion (think Salafi mosques)

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
Bro there's so many that have yellow fever noawadays and some of them are pretty xalimos too. Not gunna lie I facepalm when I see faraxs on this forum are out here crying about Madows and tyrones day in & day out but not realizing just how much damage the kim soon sungs and Lee jin yoos are doing. Wallahi these kpop boy bands are famous based on their femininty and looking like females yet they're still pulling our women. It's absolutely embarassing neo. Imagine losing the xalimo of your dreams to Jae choon Chyul.

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
40% of Xalimos either fall into the K-pop/Anime subculture (will be socially awkward)
40% of Xalimos fall into drill/rap scene (will probably become a höe once she gets some alcohol)

20% fall into anything else, whether that's sports or religion (think Salafi mosques)
The latin music one over heeeer daah its meee :mjcry::kendrickcry:

So youre telling me only Kpop/Anime xalimos are wife material?

:banderas:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
20% of Xalimos fall into drill/rap scene (will probably become a höe once she gets some alcohol)

40% fall into anything else, whether that's sports or religion (think Salafi mosques)
Barely any Xalimos Ik listen to drill.

:dead: this dude is giving me breakdowns

Trending

Latest posts