How many generations will it take for the atheist process?

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I need to move back to Borame with my family. I am already starting to see the atheist transformation taking place in just the first generation born here after 1991. Other Muslims dont change even after many generations. I wouldn't care if it was 1% of the community or even 10% but the atheist transformation, the drinking and drug generation, the homosexual transformation is bigger. Every week you see something. If you love truly Allah, you will get out of here.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I need to move back to Borame with my family. I am already starting to see the atheist transformation taking place in just the first generation born here after 1991. Other Muslims dont change even after many generations. I wouldn't care if it was 1% of the community or even 10% but the atheist transformation, the drinking and drug generation, the homosexual transformation is bigger. Every week you see something. If you love truly Allah, you will get out of here.

51fwXLTshNL._UY606_.jpg

Why 1991? Why not 1990? Is it because you were born 1990?

lalayariis

Bad cop
Well probably a lot of people will revert back to Sufism after the terrorism dies down. wahhabism never meshed well with us, we need our old Islam back.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Well probably a lot of people will revert back to Sufism after the terrorism dies down. wahhabism never meshed well with us, we need our old Islam back.
Wth are you on about? You completely misinterpreted his thread. He's talking about the west being too liberal and immoral.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Huh you’re right. I apologize.
I do agree with you on some parts tho. Extremism that leads to blowing ones own ppl up should be completely banned from the country. The only islamic sect allowed is the one followed by the prophet, that encouraged peace, no tribalism and praying in the mosque and helping your parents and the elderly.

:manny:

You can add the homosexuals but coupling the drug users and drinkers with atheists is a bit too far

I will proudly say Somali's are amongst the best Muslims full stop.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You can add the homosexuals but coupling the drug users and drinkers with atheists is a bit too far

I will proudly say Somali's are amongst the best Muslims full stop.

a homosexual, a drug dealer and an alcoholic is better than an atheist in Islam. The first three are sinners. An atheist is not a sinner. He or she is a Kaafiir. Worst.

what does it mean to really be muslim? 80% of somalis here don't pray on a day to day basis and completely ignore islamic teachings

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
what does it mean to really be muslim? 80% of somalis here don't pray on a day to day basis and completely ignore islamic teachings

Well i do pray huuno. And those who dont. atleast they said the Shahada. Inshalaah God will guide them

Trending