How many Dhaqan celis kids are back home ducking criminal charges in the west?

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
The culture of helping a relative to evade justice is why Somalia is in a mess. In Murica, by and large, relatives would inform authorities if they know the crime their relative committed. Us (Somalis), we help them escape justice. Just you know when someone takes another human life, they cross a line. And it'll be easy for them to take another life again. At the end, you'll have to live with the crimes of the guy that you helped to escape justice. And in hereafter, you'll be judged as well. The culture of impunity when it comes to criminals that are relative needs to change within Somalis as a whole.
If they could help their relatives without facing prosecution then they would.

Only reason they tell on their relatives is because harboring and helping them is a very serious crime in the eyes of the law in gaalo countries.

If they could help their relatives without facing prosecution then they would.

Only reason they tell on their relatives is because harboring and helping them is a very serious crime in the eyes of the law in gaalo countries.

You're partially correct that if they were involved in the crime, they faced a serious charges that could get them locked up for a very long time. So they have an incentive of reporting what they know including their part of the crime.

However, you're incorrect to assume that they would help their relatives to evade prosecution. In Western and other law-abiding societies, community policing and enforcing the law is done with the support of the community. The eyes of the police and investigators are the community. The people see something wrong, they share it with the police. That is why when someone is prosecuted, the eyewitness reports and tips from the public takes precedence over anything else.

The Unabomber is a clear example of someone committing a crime. The law-enforcement could't have resolved the issue. He was reported by his mother and brother based on his manifesto that he used to send to the places he targeted. His mother remembered seeing the details of the manifesto after she once read it in his room. Once the FBI published it, asking the public for help, she called her other son who was younger than the Unabomber to review the manifesto they also found in his room. Once they agreed it was the same, they reported it to law-enforcement, and he was captured and prosecuted. He was convicted with 8 life sentencing without the chance of a parole. Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kaczynski)

That is how law-abiding societies function. It is not only the police who is tasked to keep the peace. It is the combination of both law-enforcement and the community working together to enforce the law.

Good for them wallahi, the Amerishaytan prison system is fucking HELLISH. Getting your asshole prolapsed in prison is a fate worse than death lol. Besides, it's not like they get away with it, they'll have to answer to Allah Swt :manny:

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
You're partially correct that if they were involved in the crime, they faced a serious charges that could get them locked up for a very long time. So they have an incentive of reporting what they know including their part of the crime.

However, you're incorrect to assume that they would help their relatives to evade prosecution. In Western and other law-abiding societies, community policing and enforcing the law is done with the support of the community. The eyes of the police and investigators are the community. The people see something wrong, they share it with the police. That is why when someone is prosecuted, the eyewitness reports and tips from the public takes precedence over anything else.

The Unabomber is a clear example of someone committing a crime. The law-enforcement could't have resolved the issue. He was reported by his mother and brother based on his manifesto that he used to send to the places he targeted. His mother remembered seeing the details of the manifesto after she once read it in his room. Once the FBI published it, asking the public for help, she called her other son who was younger than the Unabomber to review the manifesto they also found in his room. Once they agreed it was the same, they reported it to law-enforcement, and he was captured and prosecuted. He was convicted with 8 life sentencing without the chance of a parole. Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kaczynski)

That is how law-abiding societies function. It is not only the police who is tasked to keep the peace. It is the combination of both law-enforcement and the community working together to enforce the law.

You picked an extreme & special case, Ted Kaczynski is a terrorist who'd kill innocent people and had no plans to stop.

A man like him would get snitched on by members of his family in practically every culture including OURS.

Your argument is extremely stupid.

Btw, there's no need to kiss western ass like you do so well.

Last edited:
You picked an extreme & special case, Ted Kaczynski is a terrorist who'd kill innocent people and had no plans to stop.

A man like him would get snitched on by members of his family in practically every culture including OURS.

Your argument is extremely stupid.

Btw, there's no need to kiss western ass like you do so well.

I'm saddened that I tried to reason with you and you then started throwing insults.

FYI, you're in the West because of how they function, and being law-abiding is a big part of it.

The topic I discussed was about turning over your criminal relatives instead of having them escape justice.

You're really mean-spirited, dumb individual. Put me in your ignore next time.

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
I'm saddened that I tried to reason with you and you then started throwing insults.

FYI, you're in the West because of how they function, and being law-abiding is a big part of it.

The topic I discussed was about turning over your criminal relatives instead of having them escape justice.

You're really mean-spirited, dumb individual. Put me in your ignore next time.

Somalis help criminal family members simply because they can get away with it, and they generally only help those who have committed crimes of passion/fraud/drug offences (which is the type of crime most fugitives have committed).

If the unabomber was Somali, I have no doubt that his family members would have turned him in if they knew of his activities and I am sure they would have done so in the diaspora and at home as well.

Americans routinely report family members who are criminals only because their laws are very strict and well enforced. Simply failing to give law enforcement information that would allow them to identify/find the perpetrator of a crime is punishable by years in prison.

In the end, Americans and Somalis are not much different when it comes to their willingness to help family members who have committed a crime, only the fact that Americans get some pushback from the law makes them more likely to snitch.

I'm sorry I insulted you, however your explanation was far too self-righteous towards Westerners and far too degrading towards Somalis.

I understand & share your hatred towards some retarded Somalis that shelter and pamper their criminal relatives.

Somalis help criminal family members simply because they can get away with it, and they generally only help those who have committed crimes of passion/fraud/drug offences (which is the type of crime most fugitives have committed).

If the unabomber was Somali, I have no doubt that his family members would have turned him in if they knew of his activities and I am sure they would have done so in the diaspora and at home as well.

Americans routinely report family members who are criminals only because their laws are very strict and well enforced. Simply failing to give law enforcement information that would allow them to identify/find the perpetrator of a crime is punishable by years in prison.

In the end, Americans and Somalis are not much different when it comes to their willingness to help family members who have committed a crime, only the fact that Americans get some pushback from the law makes them more likely to snitch.

I'm sorry I insulted you, however your explanation was far too self-righteous towards Westerners and far too degrading towards Somalis.

We have a case in the town I was in where a Somali was shot. The police were called in. The officers did their work on the crime scene. The community was pressuring the police to find the criminal. The police officer tasked with the case stated, "we would do our best to get to the bottom of it and find the criminal who did it, but I would remind you Somalis that law-enforcement is a two-way street: Police and community working together. When a Somali commits a crime, you send him to Africa and decline to cooperate with law enforcement. But when you're the victims, you want us to get to the bottom of it quickly. We need to work together".

Supporting our kinsmen is in our DNA. It is a culture we attained from our nomadic ancestors. This is the reason why when a Somali is killed back home, his clansmen would go and kill a man from the culprit's clan. We don't even ask ourselves if the victim has anything to do with the crime. It is because he shares a clan with the culprit, he pays for a crime that he has nothing to do with.

Therefore, I disagree with your assertion that Somalis and westerners function the same way when it comes to their own criminals. Their upbringing and how they function are completely different from how we function. They're taught from childhood that they need to be law-abiding individuals. On our end, we're taught to support our fellow kinsmen.

I also disagree with your assertion that if Unabomber was a Somali, his relatives would turn him in. I really doubt that is the case with the present generation. The only exception to the case is if the family is religious. In that case, they fear Allah (swt) and would report their relative, but the rest of us reporting him? I doubt it.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts