How many Dhaqan celis kids are back home ducking criminal charges in the west?

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
My cousin from Canada was a driver for his friend that killed someone back in 2015. My aunt booked a flight to Kenya that same night and booked a ticket to xamar the following day. His friend got booked within a week and is currently serving life. Till this day my cousin is in Somalia and I don’t think he’s ever gonna come back to the west

Sometimes this can go wrong thou. A lot of man get nicked at the airport trynna flee

If you commit a serious crime in the west the smartest thing you can do is leave as fast as possible to a non extradition country.

Folks, tell your parents not to take your siblings back home for so-called "dhaqan-celis". The so-called "rehabilitation" centers are run by former khat dealers and killers who started growing beard and acting like pious men...But in their heart, they're heartless, serious killers. Sexual abuse on both boys and girls in these horrible places is very common.

They chained the boys and girls who they suspect of running away, and they constantly beat them with thick sticks. Get this word out and inform your parents. The psychological trauma that kids develop from these places is devastating. I wish Somali parents would listen.

With that in mind, the only dhaqan-celis back home that I've ever seen working is the one the family stayed with their kids, and have them visit different places, enjoy the beaches and the terrain. Just keeping the kids busy helps their brains to re-adjust.

Last edited:
My cousin from Canada was a driver for his friend that killed someone back in 2015. My aunt booked a flight to Kenya that same night and booked a ticket to xamar the following day. His friend got booked within a week and is currently serving life. Till this day my cousin is in Somalia and I don’t think he’s ever gonna come back to the west

Sometimes this can go wrong thou. A lot of man get nicked at the airport trynna flee

The American and Canadian law enforcement can still capture you from back home. It may take time, but there are Somalis who work for them back home who would spy on you for your moves. I know a guy who killed a guy in Canada and then ran to Sanaag. They used NGOs to trick him to come to Hargeisa. He was captured and extradited to Canada.

The culture of helping a relative to evade justice is why Somalia is in a mess. In Murica, by and large, relatives would inform authorities if they know the crime their relative committed. Us (Somalis), we help them escape justice. Just you know when someone takes another human life, they cross a line. And it'll be easy for them to take another life again. At the end, you'll have to live with the crimes of the guy that you helped to escape justice. And in hereafter, you'll be judged as well. The culture of impunity when it comes to criminals that are relative needs to change within Somalis as a whole.

World

VIP
Folks, tell your parents not to take your siblings back home for so-called "dhaqan-celis". The so-called "rehabilitation" centers are run by former khat dealers and killers who started growing beard and acting like pious men...But in their heart, they're heartless, serious killers. Sexual abuse on both boys and girls in these horrible places is very common.

They chained the boys and girls who they suspect of running away, and they constantly beat them with thick sticks. Get this word out and inform your parents. The psychological trauma that kids develop from these places is devastating. I wish Somali parents would listen.

With that in mind, the only dhaqan-celis back home that I've ever seen working is the one the family stayed with their kids, and have them visit different places, enjoy the beaches and the terrain. Just keeping the kids busy helps their brains to re-adjust.
What do you think of those parents who send their children to miyi and tuulos?

World

VIP
The culture of helping a relative to evade justice is why Somalia is in a mess. In Murica, by and large, relatives would inform authorities if they know the crime their relative committed. Us (Somalis), we help them escape justice. Just you know when someone takes another human life, they cross a line. And it'll be easy for them to take another life again. At the end, you'll have to live with the crimes of the guy that you helped to escape justice. And in hereafter, you'll be judged as well. The culture of impunity when it comes to criminals that are relative needs to change within Somalis as a whole.
That isn’t true. No love is stronger than a parent for their child. No one who loves their child would give their child up even if they are in the wrong. It’s not unique to Somalis.

Keo

VIP
Yeah but what is the trade-off? You're still gonna be looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life even if Somalia doesn't extradition treaty with the West always expect the unexpected

I remember a man found out his friend was smashing his wife and packed him and hid the body. He was on the first flight smoking to Borama

What do you think of those parents who send their children to miyi and tuulos?

Miyi and tuulos are better than the horrible so-called "dhaqan-celis" run by heartless beasts who grow beard and act pious while abusing children they were supposed to help. I would assume the child is not at least abused when he is in the tuulo or miyo. But the best option is for parents to be with their children when they take them back home.

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
Yeah but what is the trade-off? You're still gonna be looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life even if Somalia doesn't extradition treaty with the West always expect the unexpected

They'd only have to worry about something if the person whom they killed is Somali.

I've seen fugitives in Somalia/Somaliland and they genuinely are stress free.

Trending

Latest posts