How many countries are training Somali soldiers? Is Russia part of it? What about Canada?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
These soldiers keep getting trained for nothing to show for it.

I swear I had a surreal experience with Somali trainee soldiers in Turkey. This was back in 2018. I visited a Shisha/club owned by Habeshis. There were these group of Somali soldiers to be on a weekend break in the city. I was introduce to them. One of the dudes was a northerner and stated that he was a mid ranking officer. The crazy thing was that they all ordered alcohol. Walahi I ain’t making it up. They couldn’t understand a nigga from the States ain’t partaking in their drinking. I ordered a soda. I was beyond shocked Walahi.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
These soldiers keep getting trained for nothing to show for it.

I swear I had a surreal experience with Somali trainee soldiers in Turkey. This was back in 2018. I visited a Shisha/club owned by Habeshis. There were these group of Somali soldiers to be on a weekend break in the city. I was introduce to them. One of the dudes was a northerner and stated that he was a mid ranking officer. The crazy thing was that they all ordered alcohol. Walahi I ain’t making it up. They couldn’t understand a nigga from the States ain’t partaking in their drinking. I ordered a soda. I was beyond shocked Walahi.
You need to understand, the armed forces tend to attract people with issues. This is even evident in stable western countries, obviously western soldiers are more professional. They're probably troubled soils who are drinking their bullshit away. I mean you'd probably start indulging too knowing that your entire purpose is to die for your country.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You need to understand, the armed forces tend to attract people with issues. This is even evident in stable western countries, obviously western soldiers are more professional. They're probably troubled soils who are drinking their bullshit away. I mean you'd probably start indulging too knowing that your entire purpose is to die for your country.

it is a known fact that the US army is made of white qashin and destitute welfare mooching madoows. It is however a chance for these young people to leap forward in societal status. They’re given incentives in every turn once they join and serve for several years. They get priority in the civil employment.

but Walahi the Somali ones I ran into was disheartening. That northern dude drank and drank where he wanted to fight me. I could’ve broken his spine into two pieces. He was so thin. He was wasted and was losing his mind.

Trending

Latest posts