How long until you pop the question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Been talking to this chick for about 2 years close to 3 waxba ma aan isku soo kordhin. In fact it was a waste of time. I cut ties with her the other night.:damedamn::dance:Im not ever again wasting such precious time again. :mjcry:

Been talking to this chick for about 2 years close to 3 waxba ma aan isku soo kordhin. In fact it was a waste of time. I cut ties with her the other night.:damedamn::dance:Im not ever again wasting such precious time again. :mjcry:

I been out of the game for 3 years now. My nicca its not worth the hustle. :mjcry:

No more luggoyo, no more money wasted on random girls. Walahi I'd rather take out my cousins and send that money to somalia. Calafka iska sugaya imika

this is what i mean, after a few months of dates here and there, late night convos, even trips overseas together after a few months it becomes repetative. Either you take it to the next level were you bang each other and have a sexual bf/gf relationship, or you step up and wife her.
How many months can a nigga have late night convos, airjalam kulaha 3years ahahahahahaha take this big L and iska fadhiiso wey dhacdaa bro looooool

Sophi, 2 years is more than enough. Settle with someone who has a good character and strong background in religious faith. Keep in mind though, you will never know someone until you live with that person after you get married. Additionally, prepare yourself to be forgiving, have patience, and unless major issues come up, always overlook minor ones.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
this is what i mean, after a few months of dates here and there, late night convos, even trips overseas together after a few months it becomes repetative. Either you take it to the next level were you bang each other and have a sexual bf/gf relationship, or you step up and wife her.
How many months can a nigga have late night convos, airjalam kulaha 3years ahahahahahaha take this big L and iska fadhiiso wey dhacdaa bro looooool
Overseas trip? :mjlol:You've gotta be kidding me young blood. Tbh I was doing my other thing on the side. At one point it almost blew in my face but I managed it smoothly.:whew: I ain't stupid enough to waste all that time with one chick and not have a plan b.:russsmug:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I been out of the game for 3 years now. My nicca its not worth the hustle. :mjcry:

No more luggoyo, no more money wasted on random girls. Walahi I'd rather take out my cousins and send that money to somalia. Calafka iska sugaya imika
:drakelaugh:Come on bruh they're plenty of fish in the sea. You'll run into a chick that will want to settle. We can't have jileec Farax like you in the Farax league get your shit together nigga. :ufdup:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I noticed something. Local et al. seem to think it's ok to have relations a few months into a relationship. I'm not of that opinion. I think you can still keep your guard up during the courting phase. In fact, that's what should be doing. Perhaps, I'm old school to you young folks. However, I believe that a nonphysical relationship is imperative during courtship. How else can you get to know someone, properly? I realize this process should be short for religious reasons (like The-Screw poignantly said), and you can never truly know someone. Dating is somewhat deceptive, I mean you only see them looking their best and rarely if ever tested with stress. I haven't seen great outcomes among marriages that were quick to start, especially among those of my generation and younger. Many have ended marriages just as quickly as they started them. I think a one-year minimum is important, but not beyond three- years. Then you're just coasting. I agree with gegiroor when it comes to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending