How long until most somalis mix with other races

Not in Toronto tho. I've seen plenty Somali guys that easily pull black girls and they're usually good looking feminine dark skins. Sadly, when Somali guys pull them it's only for sex then they disappear. If I'm being honest it's usually the ciyaal suuq Somali guys that go for black girls and even white girls. The non-ciyaal suuq Somali guys go for women like Arab, Persian, Latina, mixed, South Asian, Indoyare and other respected cultural backgrounds.
Somali dudes barely talk to black woman in Toronto. Jamaican woman are fucking ugly , African American Woman are way better looking. Black woman need to be mixed to be attractive unfortunately, even with mixing their hair is still nappy as f*ck.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Somali dudes barely talk to black woman in Toronto. Jamaican woman are fucking ugly , African American Woman are way better looking. Black woman need to be mixed to be attractive unfortunately, even with mixing their hair is still nappy as f*ck.

I think you misunderstood me, broski. I know Somali guys don't date black girls but they do smash them then leave them. I'm talking about Faraxs that live in the hood. Ask @Shmurda the biggest fuckboy on this forum and his Somali friends in Jamestown.

Last edited:
I think you misunderstood me, broski. I know Somali guys don't date black girls but they do smash them then leave them. I'm talking about Faraxs that live in the hood. Ask @Shmurda the biggest fuckboy on this forum and his Somali friends in Jamestown.
I agree with you, but only ratchet Somali men f*ck black woman because their easy to pull for all races.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Why do filipino dudes get pussy in the west coast of usa? Why do cambodian get pussy in the west coast of usa? Because their is no tradition of emasculating them, Why because they have a masculine aura, Most of them are tatted and dont behave like stereotypical asian. And at the same time they are proud of their culture and race. LA is full of cambodian and filipino gangs but chinese still have the same problem their as the rest of the world.

Simply because chinese behave like their extremely ashamed of their culture and people and at the same the level of whitewashing in their communities is astounding. How can you can respect a man who behaves ashamed of himself. While cambodian and filipino get their respect because they will shoot you if talk shit about their people.

A lot of people in usa dont even consider them asians. And at the same time kazakh guys are well known for getting pussy in russia and mongolianx are considered one of the most masculine people in the world, In thailand and china the asians there let cadans f*ck their daughters. While mongolians and kazakhs are known to kill cadans for such things. In their culture the women respect them instead of berating them like the chinese koreans and thais do to their own men. It is actually truly chinese mens fault because they have inferiority complex against other men of other races while cambodians,kazakhs, mongolians and filipinos dont have that same behavior or feeling
Cambodians,Kazakhs, Turkmens, Mongolians are the only Asians that are ruthless.

Right more Somali women are marrying out too. In my extended family it’s more common for women to have an ajnabi spouse, only one distant male relative of mine has a madow wife. But there’s still a weird stigma attached to us doing it compared to guys.
It isn't weird, it's just because lineage comes from the father.

Kinda uncalled for and not like you know him but okay then.

@Yahya I wasn't talking about you, but men in general. My point was some women would still reject a man no matter how much he has his shit together, because she might not like his looks and personality.

I wasn't talking about him!, I have no reason to be rude. It definitely came out wrong.

I'm sure he is a lovely guy!

Awww poor @Yahya he was probably thinking why is this girl attacking me :jcoleno:

My sentence came out wrong!!

Its Ramadan so forgive me! I had no intentions of attacking you.

Trending