How long do we see other ethnic groups separating Somalis in Somaliwayn?

Right now all of the Somalis in Somalia proper, in Somaliland, and Western Somalia or Ogaden whichever you prefer, and in NFD speak Somali as their first language, albeit with different dialects. This is no debate for which somalis is pure or an opportunity to bash somali sujuus.
From hargaysa, to Garisa, to Mogadisho to Jigjiga to Jabuti, Somalis pretty much understand each other. Don't be a smart ass and bring in the raxanwayn, this is no time for semantics! My question is with the Oromo going apeshit in Ethiopia and their obvious expansion plans in the galbeed, and with southern Somalis importing more and more bantu workers, and with already bantu soldiers numbering in the 10s of thousands, how long before we see other ethnic groups forming in small pockets in Somaliwayn?
I am imagining going from Hargaysa to jigjiga which is a short distance driver by the way, and in between passing by small 100% oromo towns where used to be Somalis, and then going to a shared jigjiga between Somalis and other Ethiopian groups?
or the same scenario in southern Somalia.
am I being paranoid for no reason?
@pinkyandthebrain

Trending