How large is the Somaliander diaspora i.e USA, canada, norway ,sweeden and finland ?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Majority of landers in Toronto live in scarborough, they have a decent population in north york and are non-existent in the west end

Their biggest city has to be ottawa I saw so many when i went there but when I went to edmonton and calgary they were nonexistent so they probably have no population in alberta

Montreal is run by djiboutis and I do not know about other canadian provinces

Last edited:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Majority of landers live in scarborough, they have a decent population in north york and are non-existent in the west end

Their biggest city has to be ottawa I saw so many when i went there but when I went to edmonton and calgary they were nonexistent so they probably have no population in alberta

Montreal is run by djiboutis and I do not know about other canadian provinces
Lol I bet 95% of the Isaaq's were either from South end or Orléans

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Lol I bet 95% of the Isaaq's were either from South end or Orléans
I went to billings one time and it was isaaqs everywhere I could tell from their thicc waqooyi accents :whoo:

They really did a number on yall but my mj peeps are holding it down nicely in the east apart from orleans they run that spot :win::umad:

Timo Jareer and proud

I went to billings one time and it was isaaqs everywhere I could tell from their thicc waqooyi accents :whoo:

They really did a number on yall but my mj peeps are holding it down nicely in the east apart from orleans they run that spot :win::umad:
Have you ever been to billings at 4pm on a week day? Place is a complete shitshow

Haven’t seen them in America like that. Then again, no one talks qabil like that other then the OG people. But still, I never seen anyone rep Somaliland or wear those bracelets :patrice:

VixR

Veritas
Unicorn status @VixR must feel lonely being surrounded by us:mjcry:
Its irrelevant unless someone’s trying to get hooked. We seem to be in the two Washingtons (Seattle, D.C.). Actually, the DMV in general, that’s D.C, Maryland, and Virginia area. I picked up on this from the dating habits of people, and where they tend to move lol. My old bf was from Seattle. But this is limited anecdote.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Its irrelevant unless someone’s trying to get hooked. We seem to be in the two Washingtons (Seattle, D.C.). Actually, the DMV in general, that’s D.C, Maryland, and Virginia area. I picked up on this from the dating habits of people, and where they tend to move lol. My old bf was from Seattle. But this is limited anecdote.
Did he hit that :mjpls:

Yes I heard your folks live wit us in east coast:mjpls:

Timo Jareer and proud

My cousin told me all the somali kids coming back from school post up there and start shit :mjlol:
Yep. I legit saw a Halimo ask her Arab male friend for money, he said he did not have anything on me.

Her reaction scared the shit out of me, "f*ck off you useless nigga" and ran off with her friend. Some fuckshit walle :mugshotman:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Haven’t seen them in America like that. Then again, no one talks qabil like that other then the OG people. But still, I never seen anyone rep Somaliland or wear those bracelets :patrice:

I have heard mainly Seattle

Tukraq

VIP
I have heard mainly Seattle
yeah there in Seattle, I would say OG/MJ are the most but issaq/dhulo/and reer cadcad have good populations, hawiye/marehan and even bantu are also present though

Trending

Latest posts