How Korea treats Kpop xalimos

wow, they’re lying you must be very naive. Thai people are seen as black there let alone a real African Somali
Not really they treat SEA like trash there because a lot of them are immagrint and are the ones that commit high profile crimes. And over there they think black people can only look one way and if you don't look like that than they usually think your another race. Especially the older ones. And they also think any person who wears a hijab is Arab or Indonesian.

They desired black women less than every race according to a survey and for some reason people never talk about how anti-dark Asians can be.:deadosama:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The interesting thing about that study that people want to ignore is that black women have a preference against black men more than black men have a preference against black women even when compared to other groups.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
The interesting thing about that study that people want to ignore is that black women have a preference against black men more than black men have a preference against black women even when compared to other groups.
True. The study proves the black men went for Asian women and Pacific islander women the most but were rejected by Asian women really badly. They scored 17..

Not really they treat SEA like trash there because a lot of them are immagrint and are the ones that commit high profile crimes. And over there they think black people can only look one way and if you don't look like that than they usually think your another race. Especially the older ones. And they also think any person who wears a hijab is Arab or Indonesian.

Black people only look one way. If you don't look like it then you're definitely another race. But you wanna believe you're the same race because some western countries think you are.

Exactly, they would leave too if others wanted them. They're just bitter no wants them. :mjlol:

Black people only look one way. If you don't look like it then you're definitely another race. But you wanna believe you're the same race because some western countries think you are.
Well I don't identify with the label "black" since it is most often used to define descendents of enslaved people in the west. But when I said black I meant any one that descended from Africa. And even if I did identify with being black what's wrong with that?

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Meh I don't beg it to any cultures. I agree with you.
Agreed. The irony is the less you give a shit about pleasing ajnabis, they actually like you. I know from personal experience. The only time I had issues is when I was overweight. Now, a lot of Asian men hit on me . My dad was best friends with a lot of Asians. My godfather was half-Japanese.
My cousin on my maadow side is a teacher in Nagoya. He’s married and loves it there.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Akira Toriyama (The creator of Dragonball Z)
0D64A2BD-2CD1-404B-8985-4EF34EE0EE24.jpeg

Me:
B89999BE-3AB5-44A0-845B-CFA9870AEE21.jpeg

Jackie Chan :
7A7DB938-FF94-496A-AD09-C1C10757B285.jpeg

So the Asians get rhinoplasty to get my nose !!! Ha!

Trending

Latest posts