How Korea treats Kpop xalimos

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
AFF3F8AB-37A3-4AC1-876A-859A303C2531.jpeg

Last edited:
I actually talk to some Somali girls that re located to Korea and one with a Somali mom and Korean dad. They say there experience is different from the AA'S the Hijabis got mistaken for Arab and the non Hijabis mostly got mistaken for Latina and they got treated better than other black people . But i guess everybodies experience is different.
:kanyeshrug:

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
What shocked me skimming the comments is that some of these twats are learning Korean due to their obsession with the feminine soft spoken dancing boys they watch. :chrisfreshhah:

I’ve been warning these morons for some years now. Korea is perhaps one of the most misogynistic Asian countries, it’s almost acceptable in that country to have cameras located in female changing rooms and bathrooms. They’re perhaps one of the most perverse people to walk this earth, which I suppose the lookism culture doesn’t exactly help.

I actually talk to some Somali girls that re located to Korea and one with a Somali mom and Korean dad. They say there experience is different from the AA'S the Hijabis got mistaken for Arab and the non Hijabis mostly got mistaken for Latina and they got treated better than other black people . But i guess everybodies experience is different.
wow, they’re lying you must be very naive. Thai people are seen as black there let alone a real African Somali

Must’ve been some lightskins