how Kevin Samuels Talks

Xaruun

VIP
What’s your opinion on some of the points Kevin makes here? The plumber point was a good one IMO. Truck driver faraxs can make loads of cash.

What’s your opinion on some of the points Kevin makes here? The plumber point was a good one IMO. Truck driver faraxs can make loads of cash.

He's just as delusional as his female guests. Also, says a lot about the AA community. They look up to a twice divorced man to give them dating tips.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
That was so funny. He talks to people in such a horrible way, but his callers invite it because they’re mostly super delusional.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I just YouTube this dude, ninkan was garac walee, he karbashing overweight Shaniqua's like he in the ring.
He is the goat. I always used to wonder why they hate madow women so much. But look how they are. Most of them rate themselfes a 10 while having 2 baby fathers. Madow women really disgust me:ohlord:

Last edited:

Xaruun

VIP
He's just as delusional as his female guests. Also, says a lot about the AA community. They look up to a twice divorced man to give them dating tips.
Yes, the AA community is fucked. No religion or culture or anything, so they look up to satanic rappers and trashy celebrities.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I can't take this khaniis Kevin Samuel's serious. The nigga is an image consultant. A fucking stylist ffs:mjlol:
Only female high value enough for him is Rupaul.

I'd rather listen to Love Dorsey. She keeps it a 1000 and is objective with her message.