How it started, how its going; qabiliste politician edition

Its cajiib what some Somalis can convince themselves of out of qabyalad. :mjkkk:
It is the disease that is killing us slowly... First unity is gone then the land and finally the language... RIP to one of the Last kushite republic turned qabyaalad(corrupted politician) and terrorist(corrupted imams)... Qabiil iyo diin is destroying us.

The brother pointed out she wasn't able to be nominated as a politician due to her clan elders :tacky:
I find it weird that they are portraying somaliland as democracy because it is not... Not that there is democracy In somalia but the rest doesnt pretend like it is... Is It because of hoping ictiraaf or just ego trip... Im confused because after 40years of being "independent" what service does the state provide excluding being thrown In jail for silly reason.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The brother pointed out she wasn't able to be nominated as a politician due to her clan elders :tacky:

Thats what she said in the video, that she could not run. You gotta ask her what changed.

Thats what she said in the video, that she could not run. You gotta ask her what changed.
When people agree to lie to the public rarely do they trust eachothers... My guess is she threaten to tell western nation feministi movements and there you have it wadani collect the points.
I think it is the famous political strategy of
You cry, i cry, everybody cries once In a while.😁

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
When people agree to lie to the public rarely do they trust eachothers... My guess is she threaten to tell western nation feministi movements and there you have it wadani collect the points.
I think it is the famous political strategy of
You cry, i cry, everybody cries once In a while.😁

Yeah, I was mainly pointing out the qabiil rant, only for her to turn around and cry on camera about her own predicament. :wow:

Yeah, I was mainly pointing out the qabiil rant, only for her to turn around and cry on camera about her own predicament. :wow:
She looks little bit downy like female hammershark😁 the sad circus of hargeysa admin takes many forms and has many contenders to loot the public funds... 400 million collected every year and the troops Get 70 dollars and 7 kilo of rice😔 what a shame🙄
Tommorrow she will be crying that only males from certain clan can be waziir.

Trending