How Israel farms the desert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Drip irrigation is so water efficient...I wonder if there's a lot of money that can be made by commercial farming back home:dwill:

Hubble

VIP
Drip irrigation has been around for a long time. Israel is just reinventing the wheel so they can show off the map without Gaza and West Bank. That was the point of the video in case you missed it. They also did not invent planting trees or reverse osmosis plants. LMAO but well done on doing all that.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
While this is nothing to brag about, it has existed for a while it is a technique we could use in dry regions in Somalia like the north.

Hubble

VIP
Somalis already use drip irrigation but not many. You'll see it in regions that have traditionally farmed. He's also lying trying to make Israel sound magical. There's nothing in that pipe but h2O.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Somalis already use drip irrigation but not many. You'll see it in regions that have traditionally farmed. He's also lying trying to make Israel sound magical. There's nothing in that pipe but h2O.

It's an advertisement for an isreali company, tbf to the yahuuds they've used it on a mass scale and are exporting their goods worldwide. These people are experts in money making. Lol

Hubble

VIP
It's an advertisement for an isreali company, tbf to the yahuuds they've used it on a mass scale and are exporting their goods worldwide. These people are experts in money making. Lol

Where there's a will there's a way. They certainly need to start producing instead of receiving aid because Americans will eventually get fed up with bankrolling them. They also need to appear like a real, normal country. I just wish we'd have the same crazy desire to be successful and fix our countries desertification issues. We need to be more Jew. We love money but not for our country, halfway there.

Nah. They just stick together more.
Yea thats true also. But then again they have no other choice but to stick and help each other.

They are only like 15 -20 million of them world wide and have faced persecution.

LooL everyone blames them for everything.

Hubble

VIP
Yea thats true also. But then again they have no other choice but to stick and help each other.

They are only like 15 -20 million of them world wide and have faced persecution.

LooL everyone blames them for everything.

That's us in Africa fyi. We need to stick together.

Apollo

VIP
Southern Somalia has ample arable land to feed all of Somalia using conventional methods. No need to use expensive desert agriculture for the North. Comparative advantage and all that.

California, which is semi arid and has water problems, feeds most of the U.S. But then you can't compare an advanced society like America with Arab countries or to Somalia.

Southern Somalia has ample arable land to feed all of Somalia using conventional methods. No need to use expensive desert agriculture for the North. Comparative advantage and all that.

Exactly.

Why this technique is useful, it's not like Somalia doesn't have plenty of arable land in the South.

waraabe

Your superior
Exactly.

Why this technique is useful, it's not like Somalia doesn't have plenty of arable land in the South.
So why are those in the south starving every couple of years

I welcome working with the Israelis on this issue

So why are those in the south starving every couple of years

I welcome working with the Israelis on this issue

Having starving people doesn't negate the absolute fact that plenty of arable land exists in the South.

What happened to your logic?

:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending