How is this possible?

How do hijabi bloggers not get makeup all over their white hijabs? And looking at the photo I can tell the hijab is bubble chiffon and those are the worse when it comes to sensitivity. All of the setting sprays in the world don’t work for me when it comes to not getting foundation everywhere. Do they do voodoo on their hijab or sumn :pachah1::mjlaugh:

How do hijabi bloggers not get makeup all over their white hijabs? And looking at the photo I can tell the hijab is bubble chiffon and those are the worse when it comes to sensitivity. All of the setting sprays in the world don’t work for me when it comes to not getting foundation everywhere. Do they do voodoo on their hijab or sumn :pachah1::mjlaugh:
No offense but what's the point of even wearing the hijab at this point?? :gucciwhat:

well, if you’re wearing foundation and all that, setting powder locks it in and keeps it from smudging
I’m pretty sure the white hijab isn’t completely 100% spared from the makeup though, people use facetune even for the small things

vanilla

i think with my heart
:jaynerd: i know in our household we eat on top of newspaper and it is such a hustle when someone spills the cabitaan,,, but i really wana know whats like to have water fight with her :cosbyhmm::whew:

:jaynerd: i know in our household we eat on top of newspaper and it is such a hustle when someone spills the cabitaan,,, but i really wana know whats like to have water fight with her :cosbyhmm::whew:
my family used to eat on newspaper too
then old baatis
whew the ghetto
now we eat on t a b l e :rejoice:

Screenshotted this from a recent Osob beauty video:
37D7A46B-42BF-4922-84AD-640AEE3B7E3B.jpeg