How is the Somali community viewed in your country and region/city?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
In Seattle we damn near run the whole place:denzelnigga:
on some near Minnesota shit, we have major say in the community and must be accounted for and catered to:diddyass: and they don't have a negative view since their some of the most liberal people in the world:chrisfreshhah: infact we get so much sympathy from these liberals they'll do what we want:pachah1: campaign for us and stand up for us:russ: the mayor and governor are so concerned about our problems they give us weekly speeches to help after khutba
while other communities want to assimilate we got our politicians assimilating he's pretty much apart of the community :lolbron::mjlol: and I heard he's running against trump 2020:salute:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
In Seattle we damn near run the whole place:denzelnigga:
on some near Minnesota shit, we have major say in the community and must be accounted for and catered to:diddyass: and they don't have a negative view since their some of the most liberal people in the world:chrisfreshhah: infact we get so much sympathy from these liberals they'll do what we want:pachah1: campaign for us and stand up for us:russ: the mayor and governor are so concerned about our problems they give us weekly speeches to help after khutba
while other communities want to assimilate we got our politicians assimilating he's pretty much apart of the community :lolbron::mjlol: and I heard he's running against trump 2020:salute:

The white people on those pictures look Bosniak. Are they?

Tukraq

VIP

The white people on those pictures look Bosniak. Are they?
Yes, we have a sizable Bosnian population, and for jumma they come to our mosque :salute: the funny thing is when we have blonde blue eyes Bosnians listening to the lecture in Somali :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:I don’t think they ever know what’s going on:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending