How is the Sacaadin Islands more lush than Somaliland

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Yikes this should be a nature reservation and gazelles should be imported there tbh love to see a park tbh.

I haven't been north of Boroma. but, I wouldnt mind driving through from Djibouti city crossing the border into lawyacdo then drive all the way to Hargeysa

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
It's beautiful and it probably gets lots of rain. We should build desalination plants there. The island doesn't seem that big tho.

No one is allowed to build anything there, it's left alone except the coastguard who patrol there and the occasional tourist.

Here's a documentary made of the coastguard traveling from Berbera to the island - plus they also do there normal activities on the way there

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
No one is allowed to build anything there, it's left alone except the coastguard who patrol there and the occasional tourist.

Here's a documentary made of the coastguard traveling from Berbera to the island - plus they also do there normal activities on the way there

It seems to small too build on anyway. I'm glad we didn't let these islands get claimed like socatra and the other small islands near pl.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
It seems to small too build on anyway. I'm glad we didn't let these islands get claimed like socatra and the other small islands near pl.

Djibouti wants these Island so much as well as Zeila Because of clan ties. Which is why they ensure that the local government be run by Ciise only

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I haven't been north of Boroma. but, I wouldnt mind driving through from Djibouti city crossing the border into lawyacdo then drive all the way to Hargeysa
I have but you need a good seat in the car or you’re gonna be squashed by two fat women with big asses taking up the seat happened to me:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Trending

Latest posts