How is the divorce rate for couples who didn't rush into marriage

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
After doing research it seems like most people that are causing this high divorce rate in the Somali diaspora are just people who rush into marriage in there 20s. it seems a lot of these people arent financially stable. I hear some get got married for some "halal pussy"(saw someone mention this on twitter I laughed a little). also people get impatient as well with their spouses it's seems. After a certain number of disagreements they just divorce.
My parents for example got divorced like after 4 years of marriage. They had me during their first year of marriage. After their divorce my mom got married twice after that. Her second marriage didn't work out and her third one has been going on for like 10 years now and it's still going on

Now I haven't heard anything about the indivduals who don't rush into marriage. The individuals who stay in school and get their education and become established before they become married. They can finacially take care of a family now.I know most people can be finacially stable in there twenties but most people atleast I seen who work in professional fields are finacially stable Around there 30s. I'm assuming these men and women who do get married at this time last longer. I have an uncle who got married in his 30s and he has been with the same person for the past ten years.

After doing research it seems like most people that are causing this high divorce rate in the Somali diaspora are just people who rush into marriage in there 20s. it seems a lot of these people arent financially stable. I hear some get got married for some "halal pussy"(saw someone mention this on twitter I laughed a little). also people get impatient as well with their spouses it's seems. After a certain number of disagreements they just divorce.
My parents for example got divorced like after 4 years of marriage. They had me during their first year of marriage. After their divorce my mom got married twice after that. Her second marriage didn't work out and her third one has been going on for like 10 years now and it's still going on

Now I haven't heard anything about the indivduals who don't rush into marriage. The individuals who stay in school and get their education and become established before they become married. They can finacially take care of a family now.I know most people can be finacially stable in there twenties but most people atleast I seen who work in professional fields are finacially stable Around there 30s. I'm assuming these men and women who do get married at this time last longer. I have an uncle who got married in his 30s and he has been with the same person for the past ten years.
a lot of 1st mrriges end up in divorce regrdless of them rushing or not. only because couple stay married does not mean they are happy. at end if the day everything haas its time divorce or nor its calaf. dont over think it. dont let your moms personl life influence your judgement follow your gut. if your mom was happy thats all that counts.

I’ve heard people divorce over the most stupidest stuff. A man divorced his wife because she wouldn’t give him the remote. Over a remote! Some people shouldn’t be married.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I’ve heard people divorce over the most stupidest stuff. A man divorced his wife because she wouldn’t give him the remote. Over a remote! Some people shouldn’t be married.
I can understand, I sometimes wanna divorce my husband for not putting new trash bag in the bin after taking out the trash, do you know how annoying it is to wanna throw trash and you realize it doesn’t have a bag in it, so now you have to go get the bag put it in and then throw the trash in, that’s double the work.

I can understand, I sometimes wanna divorce my husband for not putting new trash bag in the bin after taking out the trash, do you know how annoying it is to wanna throw trash and you realize it doesn’t have a bag in it, so now you have to go get the bag put it in and then throw the trash in, that’s double the work.
That is, I would be pissed if that was me. Women do most of the work in the relationship it’s so insane.

NotMyL

VIP
That is, I would be pissed if that was me. Women do most of the work in the relationship it’s so insane.
Lol it is annoying but I’m kidding, it’s definitely not divorce worthy. Alxd my hubby does help with chores and he’s learning to cook now, I plan on teaching my boys and girls how to cook, it’s sad how many young men can’t even make tea for themselves :farmajoyaab:

It's not from one particular event lol. It's resentment that builds up until they start hating each other.

Lol it is annoying but I’m kidding, it’s definitely not divorce worthy. Alxd my hubby does help with chores and he’s learning to cook now, I plan on teaching my boys and girls how to cook, it’s sad how many young men can’t even make tea for themselves :farmajoyaab:

Are u teaching him how to cook? Because that’s something that his family should of taught him. The point I’m trying to make is that the burden- whether the woman does something herself, or is required to teach a man a skill, falls on her.

NotMyL

VIP
Are u teaching him how to cook? Because that’s something that his family should of taught him. The point I’m trying to make is that the burden- whether the woman does something herself, or is required to teach a man a skill, falls on her.
Oh I agree with you but you have to understand our parents generation believed men shouldn’t be in the kitchen, so it’s up to us now to change that with our kids.

They say having a kids at a certain age makes it easier and its smarter, but theres no real time to be ready for a baby no matter what age or situation your in. Marriage is no different, whether you have your life together, or your figuring out your life , marriage is a category all on it's own. There are couples who have been married for decades and still end up in divorce after 30 years, and then you have couples who divorce after 3 years. The thing is no one marries and thinks they'll end in divorce but sometimes life happens. People outgrow eachother, they fall out of love, and of course sometimes it's due to one of the spouses having an affair. Either way marriage it's not easy but worth it no matter if it ends in divorce or not. You learn A LOT about yourself, and you hopefully change for the better.

That's insane. But it's like they say , the arguments you have wont be about anything big, it's always something small that turns into a huge deal.