how is somalia not a rape culture when the concept of consent is alien to somali culture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxique

hood arawelo
somalis need to unlearn this disgustin culture that normalizes coercion instead of consent. why is it okay to expect halimos to use their vaginas as bargainin chips to secure peace wit a rival tribe when their tribal warriors lose in battle?:mjcry: this is going on TODAY. #saveourhalimos

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
somalis need to unlearn this disgustin culture that normalizes coercion instead of consent. why is it okay to expect halimos to use their vaginas as bargainin chips to secure peace wit a rival tribe when their tribal warriors lose in battle?:mjcry: this is going on TODAY. #saveourhalimos

Using women as a tool of peace is not bad. Thousands of lives were saved because of xalimos being passed between clans.

Toxique

hood arawelo
Using women as a tool of peace is not bad. Thousands of lives were saved because of xalimos being passed between clans.

so instead of exchangin money or land i gotta giv up my vagina n bare children for the nigga who probably killed all my male relatives?:damn:

this rape culture needs to end NOW!!!:mjcry:

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator

I think it is a Rape culture! There are so many calamities plaguing the Somali people. God help us.

#saveourhalimos

the more important question is why ppl have kids when they are starving
allah will provide

1FoS.gif

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!

@Toxique
You do know that it also acted as an peace insurance in the future, so that the next generation wouldn't fight.
If Habr awal and ogaden intermarried a lot, that would mean that the next generation would either have a habr awal mom, or an ogaden mom. So they wouldn't go to war with each other, because no one would wage war against their reer abti.

you can't rape your wife cuz you already sleeping in the same room on the same bed. if you feel horny, just bang her then go back to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending