How is it possible that an Ethiopian Amhara is my third cousin on 23andMe?

He has 20% Somali in him according to 23andMe and he doesn't believe that he has 20% Somali? lol that is funny. Tell him bro the DNA doesn't lie, you got 20% Somali in you. Some Somali's got Ethiopian in them too. I've seen Somali's with up to 20% Ethiopian in them.

He said, where he came from there are no somalis living there, he lives now in USA but he and his family are from two cities Wollo and Shewa. According to him, he is amahara and he does not know of any somali lineage in his family so he does not believe it.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
He said, where he came from there are no somalis living there, he lives now in USA but he and his family are from two cities Wollo and Shewa. According to him, he is amahara and he does not know of any somali lineage in his family so he does not believe it.

Tell him about the British people from UK who are 99% white and discovered they have 1% Sudanese. And also tell him about the constant white Americans who discovered they got 1-3% of SSA Nigerian and other west African, it came as a surprise to them. His 20% means his Grandma or Grandpa was mostly Somali or all Somali. Tell him to grab his RAW DNA file I'll prove it to him. There are certain genes/alleles that Somalis have but not Ethiopians. His raw DNA file doesn't make mistakes or lie

Tell him about the British people from UK who are 99% white and discovered they have 1% Sudanese. And also tell him about the constant white Americans who discovered they got 1-3% of SSA Nigerian and other west African, it came as a surprise to them. His 20% means his Grandma or Grandpa was mostly Somali or all Somali. Tell him to grab his RAW DNA file I'll prove it to him. There are certain genes/alleles that Somalis have but not Ethiopians. His raw DNA file doesn't make mistakes or lie

I watched a program where a KKK member got 6% SSA west African, his reaction was gold :ftw9nwa:

Hold on, something does not add up, if his isaaq than he is either Habar yonis or cida galeh (gaarxajis). Thats because of his paternal lineage 🤣
His paternal haplogroup is T-L208, if isaaq than thats the same as Habar jeclo, Habar Yonis, cida galeh haplogroup. Also his ancestors could still be samaroon or diir
Not really bro, many Habar Awal got haplgroup T.

It isn't exclusive to Habar Yunis, Eidagale and Habar Jeclo.

Trending