How is everyone EID

Good
giphy.gif

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
I'm wrapping up Eid presents and still cleaning the house, I've to sleep for 3 hours then my Eid will begin insha'Allah

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
It is great Alhamdulillah, thanks for asking. I hope yours became better. @SOULSEARCHING

Simple dinner with close ones and house filled with small children laughter. Does it get better than that?

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
wallahi the saddest, far from my family because of this pandemic, Muslim brothers and sisters being bombed left and right....

Last edited:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
feelin kinda guilty celebrating eid ... with the things going on in the world

heavy hearted
I haven't celebrated with anyone , just typical greeting and not much , I just went to the local mosque to pray and before I entered there was a Nigerian dude scamming people , this dude was convincing me to buy fake Louis Vuitton perfume lol
I ignored and walked off
Damn I felt sorry for some faaraxs especially the newer arrivals who were lining up to buy hairline retention ointment from this dude , Nigerians were milking off from them.
But not my bussiness anyway.

I then joined circle of cousins, friends, nieces and nephews to an amusement park, damn those were gravity defying rides tbh , it was a thrilling experience , Monkey Falls and Slingshots were the most daring , the circuit racing was fun too and playing shooting darts to win some price.
The place is not faraway from the beach , but the tides were too high to swim.
Okay later on played table pool with the homies cracking jokes.

That was it for today and my store closed for this day , just got back watching documentaries and shitposting on SSPOT kkkk

Trending