How is a degree earned in Somali viewed internationally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I have been told many times that since I am American if I ever considered working in a different country I could be getting paid better than others. Simply because I am American. American expats get paid well.

I am seeing a lot more pictures of Somalis graduating from universities in Somalia so I have been wondering if most of these people planned on staying in somalia since they finished their degrees or if they planned on moving somewhere else.
Would these people have a rough time finding a job somewhere else like the Middle East, North Africa, or even in the west.

https://www.google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSL2142237
Found this article earlier today about people from the diaspora going to Somalia for medical school.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
degree from somalia =
upload_2018-2-7_21-43-27.png

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There are three things in plenty in Somalia without any merits, credibility and strength and they are journalists, singers and "university" grads.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
my boy @R.Kelly said it best

"Doctors from Somalia are Assassins"

:pachah1::russ:

They sure is! The sick pay these " doctors" to assassinate them.

I told you guys this story recently that a relative went back home for 3 weeks but on his second week dude got really sick. He called us and begged to have someone pick him up to bring him. He was behaving strangely. He was panicky. We were scrambling to send someone when luckily we found a guy ok his flight to bring him for us. He came to the airport in a wheelchair. When they boarded the second plane in Dubai to America the guy returned to his normal ways. Once he landed in America the guy submitted himself into the local urgent care where he showed the meds the Somali " doctor" was giving him. The US doctors were like " is this individual an imposter, he gave you psychotic meds, ones that act opposite of each other. This person almost killed you. ". Guess what the problem with him to begin with? Dehydration!! All he needed was an IV of a glucose but instead a madman gave him madness meds. This so called doctor is looked up upon cause he was the personal physician of Siyad Barre. H e went to school in Russia for neurological specialization but that was 45 years ago and now in Hargeisa he treats everyone with all sort of ailment. He was suppose to stick with his speciality but bc of greed he accepts everyone. He is the number assassin in Somalia today.

I told you guys this story recently that a relative went back home for 3 weeks but on his second week dude got really sick. He called us and begged to have someone pick him up to bring him. He was behaving strangely. He was panicky. We were scrambling to send someone when luckily we found a guy ok his flight to bring him for us. He came to the airport in a wheelchair. When they boarded the second plane in Dubai to America the guy returned to his normal ways. Once he landed in America the guy submitted himself into the local urgent care where he showed the meds the Somali " doctor" was giving him. The US doctors were like " is this individual an imposter, he gave you psychotic meds, ones that act opposite of each other. This person almost killed you. ". Guess what the problem with him to begin with? Dehydration!! All he needed was an IV of a glucose but instead a madman gave him madness meds. This so called doctor is looked up upon cause he was the personal physician of Siyad Barre. H e went to school in Russia for neurological specialization but that was 45 years ago and now in Hargeisa he treats everyone with all sort of ailment. He was suppose to stick with his speciality but bc of greed he accepts everyone. He is the number assassin in Somalia today.
Imagine all those poor people chained up to trees all because some idiot misdiagnosed him.

Thats sad wallahi i remember in hargeysa i had a mad chew session and woke up in the morning vomiting with a stomach ache i went to the hospital to syrian doctors and my stomach got better after 3 days of glucose but the doctors were stupid aswell they said i might have aids i was extremley offended then they started saying i had low white blood cells and my liver was extremley large they said my liver was 16 cms fam.

Med school is a sham in somalia. They spend 7 years learning medicine from books with little to no equipment. It's all theory :russ: also you can easily get into some uni's without finishing high school. A lot of students buy their certificate. you'll see a student sat next to you in class in year 9 and tommorow you'll hear that he's starting his first day at university :drakelaugh:these people have no shame wallahi

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Excerpt from the above link:

Last year, two students from Ibrahim’s class were killed in the city’s incessant violence. One was beheaded by Ethiopian soldiers who mistook him for an insurgent fighter. Another was shot dead when a gunfight started in a street he was on.

No questions asked, just cut him up from ear to ear.

AUN. It was his time.

Med school is a sham in somalia. They spend 7 years learning medicine from books with little to no equipment. It's all theory :russ: also you can easily get into some uni's without finishing high school. A lot of students buy their certificate. you'll see a student sat next to you in class in year 9 and tommorow you'll hear that he's starting his first day at university :drakelaugh:these people have no shame wallahi
I went to uni for one month in hargeisa but quit after i realised it was dry

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

There was a world renown neurosurgeon that was in Somalia but I just found out he wemt to medical school in Italy instead of Somalia. Instead of just being trained the nigga was head of the neurosurgeon department at a hospital in Italy.was a professor there who taught about neurology as well.went back to Somali in 200 and worked as a neurosurgeon until his death in 2017.Dude was a bad ass neurosurgeon his name is dr Mohamed Jama Salad .

dr Hawa abdil was a pretty well known Doctor too but she went to medical school in Russia and worked in Somalia.She was bad ass as well in fact was nominated for the Nobel peace prize, and won multiple other awards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts