How I spent my New Year's Eve...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I kicked ass and made names in Smash Ultaminte! I was at a local musjid in Barahven Ottawa, Canada for the night from 7 pm to 2 am. We where playing Basket Ball, Soccer, and Video Games. The game area got chaotic af and everyone was fighting to get a turn to play. We got free Pizza, Chips, and Drinks after that. Best New Year's I have ever had.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I kicked ass and made names in Smash Ultaminte! I was at a local musjid in Barahven Ottawa, Canada for the night from 7 pm to 2 am. We where playing Basket Ball, Soccer, and Video Games. The game area got chaotic af and everyone was fighting to get a turn to play. We got free Pizza, Chips, and Drinks after that. Best New Year's I have ever had.

Let me guess. U r wearing the hoodie?

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
It was raining so bad in SD. I was working for two straight weeks. i spent the whole of the 31st sleeping, eating and waking up.

The heat here was unbearable for a week or so and on the 31st, I tagged along few friends who are volunteers as wild-life rescue and helped them rescue few koalas and other marsupials. Then, we had a Chinese meal and off to a dance party in a warehouse next to the beach.​

The heat here was unbearable for a week or so and on the 31st, I tagged along few friends who are volunteers as wild-life rescue and helped them rescue few koalas and other marsupials. Then, we had a Chinese meal and off to a dance party in a warehouse next to the beach.​
Have u ever seen a kangaroo

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@Timo Madow and proud Who is your best character? I like King K. Rool, Little Mac, and Donkey Kong so far. I usually use Donkey Kong for challenger fights since he can knock people off stage in 2 hits.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
@Timo Madow and proud Who is your best character? I like King K. Rool, Little Mac, and Donkey Kong so far. I usually use Donkey Kong for challenger fights since he can knock people off stage in 2 hits.
My best character is Wii Fit Trainer.:salute:

I kick ass with her.:trumpsmirk:

Everyone always underestimates me when I pick her but they be going ape shit when I wombo combo there asses.:ulyin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts