Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I picture as your pfp

20171005_001935.png

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Oh sh*t, how big is my ear, fam? F*cking ell, it's massive. Probably explains my, super sonic Ali Saleeban hearing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Transparent

Thanks, it was to be expected that a huge junk of his compensation will go to the lawyers because they have to incur big expenses like investigating the DNA forensics that convicted him and thus requiring forensic experts and independent labs to test it and also, they have to seek the counsel of senior barristers in exonerating him. Justice is expensive. I thought the amount of compensation they sought was very low. A friend told me that he is now a case study for rape cases for those who want a career @ the public prosecutions office at several jurisdictions in Australia.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Transparent

Thanks, it was to be expected that a huge junk of his compensation will go to the lawyers because they have to incur big expenses like investigating the DNA forensics that convicted him and thus requiring forensic experts and independent labs to test it and also, they have to seek the counsel of senior barristers in exonerating him. Justice is expensive. I thought the amount of compensation they sought was very low. A friend told me that he is now a case study for rape cases for those who want a career @ the public prosecutions office at several jurisdictions in Australia.
He ultimately changed the way that rape convictions are dealt with in Australia.And I reckon he should have been given more money,can you imagine the humiliation that would come from being proven to be a rapist and your whole extended family/community sees you as such.Imagine the toll that it would have on his mental health.Dna evidence alone is now no longer sufficient to convict a person accused of rape.One of my friends told me that they had to study his case in unit 1 and 2 legal studies in the old study design,not sure if it's still incorporated within the curriculum as the vce system has recently changed.

He ultimately changed the way that rape convictions are dealt with in Australia.And I reckon he should have been given more money,can you imagine the humiliation that would come from being proven to be a rapist and your whole extended family/community sees you as such.Imagine the toll that it would have on his mental health.Dna evidence alone is now no longer sufficient to convict a person accused of rape.One of my friends told me that they had to study his case in unit 1 and 2 legal studies in the old study design,not sure if it's still incorporated within the curriculum as the vce system has recently changed.

Transparent

DNA is still a major evidentiary component that is a game changer in convictions against rape, homocide and other crimes, but the problem was the police lab in Fairfield, Melbourne which was deemed to be amateurishly run and heavily contaminated. I wish him the best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts