How I feel about Somaliland independence

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's it cuqdad, we just don't want anything to do with the south politically. If it was cuqdad we had, we would have cleansed our biggest enemies from the last regime Dhulo & Gadabuursi instead of having reconciliation

I think many if not all of you guys are insincere and dishonest. If I bring proof that SL existed as a sovereign recognized country, that the unification of SL & Somalia wasn't legally binding since there was no act of union signed, if I bring to you irrefutable evidence that Somaliland was never part of Somalia & vice versa but joined together in principal only, with nothing legally binding them; you and the rest will still repeat the same shit of "secession" "somalidiid" " Somalia wa mid" blah blah blah. So why would I want anything to do with dishonest people as a whole:draketf:.

Look at your own daarood clan. Each of your sub sub sub clans wants it's own federal state, even if it's half or part of a gobol. Hawiye, not much different. Bruh wtf wrong with you people:pachah1: Fok man, you guys are all savages:russ:
Snm butchered Gadabuursi civilians and shelled warsangeli villages :mjlol:
The only reason why they didn't attack dhulos was they were unsure of victory :mjlol:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
^^^Don’t use the lords name in vain.

Garxajis
Ismail carre
Abdalla Ismail
omar abdalle

Sugulle Caynaanshe
Bah makaahiil
What do somalilanders know about the lords name? Last time I checked they were quoting their colonial British masters words like it was the Quran :chrisfreshhah:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
inshallah kenyans will keep on killing Ogaden s under the pretext of containing wildlife poachers. Inshallah HG will rape Puntland after somaliland has had its turn. Inshallah Isaaq will finish the Job of eliminating the Harti problems in our land and inshallah the mooryans will never allow daroods to be free rape murder and pillaging. I hope mooryans do a property 2.0 snatch again. May Allah allow this to occur:rejoice:
may Allah bless the Oromo mujahideen :siilaanyolaugh:

htt
1wx3oq.jpg

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
What do somalilanders know about the lords name? Last time I checked they were quoting their colonial British masters words like it was the Quran :chrisfreshhah:

Khanis khanis ka dhalay. May your kidneys fail. May your entire gene pool die in freak accident. May you be taken a prisoner and roomed with a gay body builder who fucks you in the ass day and night.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Khanis khanis ka dhalay. May your kidneys fail. May your entire gene pool die in freak accident. May you be taken a prisoner and roomed with a gay body builder who fucks you in the ass day and night.

Huuuuuno Somaliland dooni maayno dirgaaax :damnmusic:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
@MerchantOfMogadishu is one of the biggest qabilist on this site. 'I don't suffer from me muh qabil syndrome', what a fucking lie this man has such cuqdad against somaliland. I understand @Mokillem because his tribe is apart of Somaliland but that tutu has no real reasoning but 'we are the same people', 'we are stronger togather' bullshit. Him and the other 'so called unionist' need to realise we northerners don't give two fucks about them nor do we want to be apart of a shit union. As faiysal waraabe said 'a starving kid from ethiopia is closer to me then one from mogadishu'.

Long Live Ethiopia. Mogadishu ha burbuurto.

:mjlol:

I don't really want to laugh since you are suffering from an illness but its really hard right now.

Supporting or not supporting Somaliland is one of the ways of diagnosing "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome. You realise that this so called country has majority Isaaq population whereas Somalia has many many clans, so how can I be suffering from "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome.

You would rather be a slave to the Xabashi raw meat eater than to unite with your fellow brothers and sisters.?
:camby:

You cannot diagnose someone when you have the disease yourself sxb. :ufdup:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
so much cuqdad, nonsense and FKD in one thread...

Heres a rational honest answer. The past quarter of a century, the Somali people were in a particularly dejected mood. Their daily actions were showing different types of emotional behaviors and disturbing feelings that ranged from anger, suspicion, hatred, inferiority or superiority complex, war trauma, lack of confidence, blind clanism, adversity to statehood and an open war against the unity of SDR.

The long devastating civil war changed the proud, nationalist character of the Somali individual, causing him/her aching feelings of fear, grievance, hatred, uncertainty and bleak future. Such initial negative thoughts generated gradually, the sad result of the Somali people’s separation into clan lines and/or isolated regional entities. The consequent result of increasingly growing apart distanced the Somali citizens not only physically, but more dangerously emotionally.

I concur. This is why a reconciliation conference of all Somali clans should settle this once and for all. This should end any notion of independence.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
As Somalis fight, our homeland is being eaten up by outsiders, many nations, empires, and kingdoms have been wiped clean from the history books because of political infighting. We must show these barbarians our ironclad fist and wield it with the strength to crash those that fight against our interests, to the west, and across the sea. Somalia has shown that Somali unity can be achieved and we must do it again to save our fatherland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts