How I feel about Somaliland independence

Status
Not open for further replies.
:russ: how u going to do me like that shanqale.
I am professor of trolling sxb :mjohreally:
r48XK_.gif

Apollo

VIP
Nonsense they're one of the oldest Somali clans. They are pure Somalis unlike the rest

They border Oromos and Afars. Their autosomal DNA is not going to be the purest.

If you tested 1000 Somalis from all over, the Somali cluster would peak in Puntland, not in Djibouti. Guaranteed.

They border Oromos and Afars. Their autosomal DNA is not going to be the purest.

If you tested 1000 Somalis from all over, the Somali cluster would peak in Puntland, not in Djibouti. Guaranteed.
Puntland is darood who are descendent of Arabs. Warsangeli have a lot of hablogroup j so there's clearly a lot of Arab admixture. Dir have very little oromo blood. Except jaarso

Apollo

VIP
Puntland is darood who are descendent of Arabs. Warsangeli have a lot of hablogroup j so there's clearly a lot of Arab admixture. Dir have very little oromo blood. Except jaarso

Arab stuff is a historic lie. Warsangeli J1 is from Cushites, not from an Arab. Warsans are pure Somalis and have peak Somali (autosomal).

Jaarso carry a lot of Oromo admixture and they have mixed with other Dirs.

Dirs are far from the purest Somalis.

Arab stuff is a historic lie. Warsangeli J1 is from Cushites, not from an Arab. Warsans are pure Somalis and have peak Somali (autosomal).

Only jaarso and gurgura have a little oromo DNA. Dir are clearly the purest Somalis. What clan do you think is the purest Somali?

VIP

We basically birthed most of the samaale clans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts