How He Built The Biggest Beverage Factory In Somaliland

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Btw,
WODE forgot to ask him about the workers rights and conditions.
This video is too Pan-African, centrered around SL's future, and less about the Businessman's life and ideas.

And how come he's denying his Djiboutian roots? "Traveled all around the world" kulaha! His business siege was in Eingela, Djibouti City!

:draketf:

Disappointing.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
According to this website,

Ahmed Osman and IOG Mafia had litigation about a milk factory in Djibouti, locally named "Caano Qasab" (forced milk kk), and this firm was destined for one of the children of IOG, Aïnache Ismaël Omar. Ahmed Osman accepted it, but in the process of so, he was accused of "money-laundering, fraud,etc" by Djiboutian fiscal inspectors (of the IOG Clan).
All we know is that Osman Gueleh fled the country with one of his indian friends, and has found a refuge among his people, the Arap Subclan.
Djibouti tried to judicially extradite him, but failed (all thanks to the corrupted somalilander judges who helped him).

Like the Borreh's case (we lost our lottissement; a residential block from my family), because Borreh refused to finance IOG's presidency compaign, and just like Gueleh Arap, he had to flee or perish. (like the french judge, Borrel)

Djibouti's Mafia seems to be second thing that works well in the country (after our ports)

:mjlol:

We better find a better remake and produce a movie on this man's life,
rather than this boring-usual-pan Africanist speech video from Wode Maya

Djibouti / Somaliland : Qui veut la mort d’Ahmed Osman Guelleh Arab en fuite dans son pays natal, la Somaliland ? - HCH24

Death of Bernard Borrel - Wikipedia

Djibouti businessman Abourahman Boreh cleared of corruption charges by London court (rfi.fr)

IOG's mafia are still a bunch of incompetent criminals,
nothing compared to Putin's oligarchs.

How the Oligarchs Stole 40% Of Russia - The Russian FBI stole $230 million from the Russian people and then beat a whistleblower to death. One guy made some YouTube videos exposing the fraud that led to 24 countries sanctioning Russia (2020) [00:15:38] - r/Documentaries (libredd.it)

1623439561975.png

Last edited:
The guy was being to philosophical, i couldnt finish the video. Where did he get the money, who are the shareholders, Why is he buying powder milk from new Zealand, why not local dairy or local company that makes powder milk. What is return on invesment on this buisness? is there certain supplier he wished that was close to him? What is the yearly profit on this business? These are the question i'm wondering.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
The guy was being to philosophical, i couldnt finish the video. Where did he get the money, who are the shareholders, Why is he buying powder milk from new Zealand, why not local dairy or local company that makes powder milk. What is return on invesment on this buisness? is there certain supplier he wished that was close to him? What is the yearly profit on this business? These are the question i'm wondering.

He has multiple companies, he has inherented 1,000,000 dollars from his father.
Through his connections in Djibouti, he has established his companies as the major logistics companies in the Horn. Also, he has companies in the construction industry, fishing, milk and dairy industries,etc. As of his shareholders, we don't have enough informations but there might be some djiboutian investors, from IOG's regime.
He has his hands dirty and this new marketing re-position, with more humanist and pan-African slogans, might be a cover up with his past.

When asked about where and how did he got the money and his first destination aboard,
he became evasive and stutter. Something isn't moving correctly with him.

I hope he goes into the textile industry next, Somalis need jobs and factories are the best way to industrialize.

Seeing Somali workers really made my day.

The guy was born and raised in Djibouti, made most of his wealth in the shipping and logistics business there as well.

But when the situation had deteriorated with the Djibouti ruling family he run away to SL and got the protection of this clan.

I'm not denying his SL root though .

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
either way this is an accomplishment, although finding labor will be an obstacle. Building temporary resident in the factory is not enough.

The guy was born and raised in Djibouti, made most of his wealth in the shipping and logistics business there as well.

But when the situation had deteriorated with the Djibouti ruling family he run away to SL and got the protection of this clan.

@4head This is a reminder to who Djibouti belongs to. Kulaha I'm Isaaq yet I'm Djiboutian 😅🤣

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
@4head This is a reminder to who Djibouti belongs to. Kulaha I'm Isaaq yet I'm Djiboutian 😅🤣

Djibouti, unlike SL, wasn't built around tribal resentment.
I explained it in details on previous threads about Gueleh Arap's personal conflict with IOG (mainly due to corruption and fraud), nothing about Djibouti-Somaliland conflict or rivalry.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

He was involved in the Djiboutian-Somalilander Mafia connections; money-laundering, fraud, corruptions, IOG and him were good friends until Ahmed Osman stopped working for him (they had a deal; to build Djibouti's largest milk factory for one of IOG's sons. But something happened between the rulling family and Gueleh Arap, and the construction was put to a temporary. It was the perfect mobile for IOG's mafia to accuse the businessman for "money-laundering and fraud". Many of his executive CEO's, of indian origins, were beaten and jailed, while him escaped Djibouti with one of his friends (also, Indian too).

Back in his home land, he was still on Djibouti's radars, to survive and not perish under the Fat Man of Djibouti, he has paid millions to SL Court judges and got immediate support from his subclan.

Personal news: I went to see him, a few months prior these incidents in 2015. As we share same family affiliation, I tried to sell my competences and skills (I was with my dad), but he told me "finish first school". Finally that was the last time I saw him before his exile.

He was involved in the Djiboutian-Somalilander Mafia connections; money-laundering, fraud, corruptions, IOG and him were good friends until Ahmed Osman stopped working for him (they had a deal; to build Djibouti's largest milk factory for one of IOG's sons. But something happened between the rulling family and Gueleh Arap, and the construction was put to a temporary. It was the perfect mobile for IOG's mafia to accuse the businessman for "money-laundering and fraud". Many of his executive CEO's, of indian origins, were beaten and jailed, while him escaped Djibouti with one of his friends (also, Indian too).

Back in his home land, he was still on Djibouti's radars, to survive and not perish under the Fat Man of Djibouti, he has paid millions to SL Court judges and got immediate support from his subclan.

Personal news: I went to see him, a few months prior these incidents in 2015. As we share same family affiliation, I tried to sell my competences and skills (I was with my dad), but he told me "finish first school". Finally that was the last time I saw him before his exile.

Don't be so harsh on your adeero , I'm sure he can still offer you a good job in SL.

Trending

Latest posts