How has 2018 gone so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
As the years is coming to an end, it's time to reflect.

I had a good 2017 - moved back to London, picked up new hobbies, went on two holidays, bought and sold 3 cars and caught up with old friends.

2018 started off pretty badly for me, few deaths in my family, moved jobs, broke my leg in March, boring summer (except for watching the WC and Love Island), paid a lot of fines this year and unfortunately didn't save much money...but Alhamdulillah regardless

How was it for you and what do you plan on doing differently for 2019?

• Went hajj
  • Moved to a new job
  • Made a promise to read at least a book each month. So far I fulfilled that
  • Went skydiving. It was Ahhmazing
  • Started a small business

Shit! Brexit is gonna f*ck us up in the Uk and we will starve apart from the rich. NO game of thrones this year, shitty games and GTA 6 coming next year pisses me off.

As the years is coming to an end, it's time to reflect.

I had a good 2017 - moved back to London, picked up new hobbies, went on two holidays, bought and sold 3 cars and caught up with old friends.

2018 started off pretty badly for me, few deaths in my family, moved jobs, broke my leg in March, boring summer (except for watching the WC and Love Island), paid a lot of fines this year and unfortunately didn't save much money...but Alhamdulillah regardless

How was it for you and what do you plan on doing differently for 2019?

AUN to your family members InshaAllah 2019 is easier and way better for you

2018 is s forgettable year for me. Hoping for a better year in 2019 also

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

AUN to your family members InshaAllah 2019 is easier and way better for you

2018 is s forgettable year for me. Hoping for a better year in 2019 also

Guys, everyone has setbacks. You might set a goal and not achieve it BUT it shows you have ambition. I've had years where i didn't care to achieve anything and that caused me to dip further be it financially, emotionally, spiritually etc.

I recently created a calender on my phone to list my achievements each month, even if it's something small like sending £££ to a friend, cutting down on social media or drinking enough water everyday, that's a good thing you've done and it's important to acknowledge it. Don't be so hard on yourselves boys.

• Went hajj
  • Moved to a new job
  • Made a promise to read at least a book each month. So far I fulfilled that
  • Went skydiving. It was Ahhmazing
  • Started a small business

Great stuff!

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I had a good year in 2018 alhamdulillah.

I never missed a Salah. I fasted the whole Ramadan and paid Zakat and Sadaqah.

I did so well in Uni and saved enough money. Now my bank account is packing loads.

My physique is on point and barely had any drama this year.

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
graduated
have a job
completed my ramadan
almost finished in reading the entire the quran
alhamdulilah so far everything good.

lalayariis

Bad cop
I have been applying to colleges and taking ACT’s and SAT subject tests. Pretty stressful, especially since my hooyo expects me to get into top universites. Also have been debating on wether to Major in Physics or Economics.... being that I gave up doing art school:ileycry:

Gambar

VIP
I had a very good year alhamdulilah.

• I got two promotions at my current job.
  • Spent two months back home on vacation and got to see some relatives.
  • Feel healthier and happier; working out and eating healthier.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
1. Full year of working in Amazon's logistics department.
2. A lot healthier than 2017.
3. Saved up a lot of money (easy to do when you don't spend a lot).
4. Have learned SQL programming and I'm currently learning Python, to be a data analyst.
5. Will probably use my knowledge on python to get gigs around the city on my days off for extra money.
6. Consistently reading a book a week.

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Shit! Brexit is gonna f*ck us up in the Uk and we will starve apart from the rich. NO game of thrones this year, shitty games and GTA 6 coming next year pisses me off.
Who told you that GTA 6 is coming next year?
:mjlol:
Try 2024.
:russ:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
1 - Passed my 1st of Uni, now i'm in my 2nd year.
2 - I'm less depressed than the past year and more happy.
3 - Way more success with girls than ever during this year.
4 - I read many books so far.
5 - I started writting a book.
6 - I found my own spirituality and it works for me.

1. Full year of working in Amazon's logistics department.
2. A lot healthier than 2017.
3. Saved up a lot of money (easy to do when you don't spend a lot).
4. Have learned SQL programming and I'm currently learning Python, to be a data analyst.
5. Will probably use my knowledge on python to get gigs around the city on my days off for extra money.
6. Consistently reading a book a week.

What books?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
What books?
Depends on my interest. I was interested in political alignments as it pertains to economic policies, so I read a book about Keynes vs Hayek last week. The book outlined their positions as influential economists of the 20th century. By the end of it, I was left more confused and disappointed. It did however explain why economic policies are stupid. I generally prefer non-fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending