How frequent is the Somali men bashing on Twitter in 2019?

Keo

VIP
Is it me or has the Somali men bashing slowed down on Twitter? I just recently signed up on Twitter and started following a lot of Somalis but I don't see those kind of tweets coming up on my timeline, not even people retweeting them.

What you have to realise is even though there a lot of threads on here about it, most threads only contain one tweet.

ONE TWEET???????

It ain't even that common considering the number of us on twitter. plus all the ones doing it are attentions seekers, You can't take them serious

What you have to realise is even though there a lot of threads on here about it, most threads only contain one tweet.

ONE TWEET???????

It ain't even that common considering the number of us on twitter. plus all the ones doing it are attentions seekers, You can't take them serious
It's funny how they tweet about us for clout us faraaxs are that popping that if you tweet about us you will blow up kkkk

Is it me or has the Somali men bashing slowed down on Twitter? I just recently signed up on Twitter and started following a lot of Somalis but I don't see those kind of tweets coming up on my timeline, not even people retweeting them.
I am reporting them

Those I just rejected a thirsty farax tweets appear daily. Ngl those tweets stop me from looking at any Somali girl's general direction, let alone approach her:siilaanyolaugh:

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
I don’t understand why those tweets are given so much attention on here? It seems like the posters here are very sensitive or they just like being outraged about mundane tweets.

infuriated Farahs gave thm hella beating in bed, so they shy now.how can she look any farah in the eye.

Last edited:

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
not true just searched it up and it seems were catching straight dubs lol:chrisfreshhah:
all I'm seeing is fine this and my type that:gucciwhat:
even by UK madows that hated us babdly last year, what has changed? @sigmund our twitter correspondent?

When you say fine who are they talking about males or females specify and provide links to said tweets walaal

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
I've always been of the opinion that Somali Men who are handsome and good looking are like a hidden gem wallahi but the problem we have is representation Somali need to pursure sports, acting, maybe modeling etc even though to a lot of Somali Men modeling is feminine, Somali Men need to Marry as well more non Somali/EA women basically not just marrying somali, habesha, arab/middle eastern, asian, white women etc stop always sticking to these groups when you don't marry somali women but marry more west african, afro Caribbean African American women Insh'Allah have you seen some of the Hausa/Fulani beauties that are out there wallahi just look online especially some of those Kanywood actresses Hausa/Fulani women are one of my most beloved women after our sisters wallahi and not to forget Swahali women as well but their are some beautiful afro Caribbean and african american sisters that want real black men aka sons of the pharoah wallahi they are really yearning to be rescued from tyrone/lafayette the deadbeat crack dealer or winston the ganja smoking house boyfriend I would say house husband but he had all his kids out of wed lock as well as baba tunde our west african sisters have had enough with baba tunde and his 419 scams my brothers go and save your black sisters from these pitiful and pathetic excuses for black men these sisters would take you just on the fulfillment of having beautiful kids meaning they find your features desirable GO FORTH AND CONQUER

Trending

Latest posts