How Feminism is destroying The Somali Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
He's right about feminism and I agree with him. But i'd say not all whites are cucks..The Eastern Europeans are less affected by modern day feminism and cuckism!

:mjlol: mohawk in style brudda
Travis-Bickle-withmohawkhairandaviator.jpg

VixR

Veritas
His Somali is way understandable to me compared to mama malyun, why is that?

He’s all over the place. Making money doesn’t mean you don’t need a man, it just means you don’t need a man. It’s obviously a good thing to find a fulfilling relationship. No one in a healthy frame of mind thinks they don’t need the opposite sex in a fundamental way, but it’s not life and death anymore and he needs to be ok with that, instead of “ze white man” boogeymaning. Otherwise, he can take back his words on being such a secure, strong man.

His Somali is way understandable to me compared to mama malyun, why is that?

He’s all over the place. Making money doesn’t mean you don’t need a man, it just means you don’t need a man. It’s obviously a good thing to find a fulfilling relationship. No one in a healthy frame of mind thinks they don’t need the opposite sex in a fundamental way, but it’s not life and death anymore and he needs to be ok with that, instead of “ze white man” boogeymaning. Otherwise, he can take back his words on being such a secure, strong man.
Is your Somali good ?

VixR

Veritas
Is your Somali good ?
I can always understand my folks pretty well, but other people seem to use words that don’t register. My spoken Somali is not great though due to lack of use. The only way to fix that would be to go to the home country, which is the same way we learned Arabic. My spoken Arabic has dwindled due to lack of use, though the understanding is still there. It’s always speech that goes first, and it’s the hardest to recover.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I can always understand my folks pretty well, but other people seem to use words that don’t register. My spoken Somali is not great though due to lack of use. The only way to fix that would be to go to the home country, which is the same we learned. My spoken Arabic has dwindled due to lack of use, though the understanding is still there. It’s always speech that goes first, and it’s the hardest to recover.

Do you understand Egyptian Arab?

VixR

Veritas
Do you understand Egyptian Arab?
Some, I learned from a friend. It’s like a different language. I understand Tunisian Arabic and 3amia (standardized Arabic, like from the Quran and formal written text). Arab countries are so different in dialects, they might as well be speaking different languages.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Some, I learned from a friend. It’s like a different language. I understand Tunisian Arabic and 3amia (standardized Arabic, like from the Quran and written text). Arab countries are so different in dialects, they might as well be speaking different languages.

Ah interessing..I thought that the Egyptian Dialect could be easier for you! I understand more the Egyptian dialect and since I've been exposed to more North Africans, i can somehow understand Moroccan dialect but the Algerian one..it's hardcore!

VixR

Veritas
Ah interessing..I thought that the Egyptian Dialect could be easier for you! I understand more the Egyptian dialect and since I've been exposed to more North Africans, i can somehow understand Moroccan dialect but the Algerian one..it's hardcore!
It’s bastardized everything. They have French, Berber and Arabic intertwined, and sometimes you can’t tell what’s what or what has roots where even as you’re speaking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts