How fast can you type?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
go on monkeytype.com and see how well you can do.

1621272413082.png

I got 93 wpm but I'm using a laptop with flat keys, on a good keyboard I can touch 110+ wpm, my best ever was 120 wpm. I never took any typing classes or anything, I've just been using a keyboard for as long as I can remember and it just became as natural as talking to me. Most of my friends can hit 60 wpm+ as well yet the average in the world is 30 wpm????

I think that stat's outdated, nowadays most people can type fast.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
go on monkeytype.com and see how well you can do.

View attachment 185136

I got 93 wpm but I'm using a laptop with flat keys, on a good keyboard I can touch 100+ wpm, my best ever was 120 wpm. I never took any typing classes or anything, I've just been using a keyboard for as long as I can remember and it just became as natural as talking to me. Most of my friends can hit 60 wpm+ as well yet the average in the world is 30 wpm????

I think that stat's outdated, nowadays most people can type fast.

i type 103 wpm

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
View attachment 185140
this one a shitty chromebook since my keyboard broke
I actually like chromebook keyboards, I have similar keyboards on my laptop. I like mechanical keyboards the most but flat keyed keyboards are also nice, the keystrokes are satisfying. I hate bulky keyboards the most.

I actually like chromebook keyboards, I have similar keyboards on my laptop. I like mechanical keyboards the most but flat keyed keyboards are also nice, the keystrokes are satisfying. I hate bulky keyboards the most.
i had a nice cherry mx mechanical but that shiiit broke because i slammed it too hard :mjkkk: