How fast can u type?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I'm borderline autistic when it comes to typing sxb. I legit use caps lock instead of shift because of a decade old habit I never even bothered to fix.

Sxb I use the track pad on my laptop even when gif making. I'm spectacularly inept.
beykg0.png

I'm borderline autistic when it comes to typing sxb. I legit use caps lock instead of shift because of a decade old habit I never even bothered to fix.

Sxb I use the track pad on my laptop even when gif making. I'm spectacularly inept.

:dwill:

I wonder if they offer therapy for ur affliction :kanyehmm:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:dwill:

I wonder if they offer therapy for ur affliction :kanyehmm:

There's no hope for me.

I mean I can definitely belt out 80-90 words or so no issues (maybe a hundred if a nigga goes ham and is in the zone) but I have legit created maneuvers to aid in my qasaaro lifestyle.

Every gif and emote I have made I shit you not has been done with my own fucking fingers :mjlol:

Nie

break the rules I'm an innocent fool
It's ok awowee :friendhug:

@Nie Come do the test sxb :whoo: And chill with the likes this time :whoa:
@Nie
I said chill with the likes nacala :damn: ur doing this to spite me :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

I'm on my phone as well lmao :kendrickcry:
@Nie I'm sorryyyyyyy :damn: Staaaahp plz

How the fucking are u liking comments from week old threads :mjlol: is there a way to see ones past comments lmaoooooo

I feel like i'm being attacked :yloezpe:

are you slowly going to work yourself up to 120 wpm :hemad:

:ummhmm: I don't know what you talking about

Lool I have to be emotional to type fast. I'll prolly try to get angry later on and take the test :tocry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts