How Ethiopia's map would look like without somali galbeed

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
We should have somexit
IMG_20201123_073803.jpg

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I can’t believe the Oromo are such a large group but have been subjugated for so long by a minority.

I know people say they are related to the Somali but I feel like geesinimo, and being dagaalyahan are an integral part of the Cushite traits. Where did theirs go. 🤔

I can’t believe the Oromo are such a large group but have been subjugated for so long by a minority.

I know people say they are related to the Somali but I feel like geesinimo, and being dagaalyahan are an integral part of the Cushite traits. Where did theirs go. 🤔

They did it to themselves. Instead of developing their regions and their people they massacred different tribes and continue to do land grabbing. Not all Oromos are ethnic Oromos and many members today have been assimilated hundreds of years ago.

Their xaasidnimo is holding them back.

No Congo and Algeria would be bigger

Sudan, despite losing south Sudan is second biggest in Africa, it was before south Sudan got taken way the biggest in Africa, heck even bigger than say Saudi Arabia and almost the same size as india, almost,

bigger than iran, turkey and Pakistan, Sudan was a massive country even bigger than western Europe, you can still throw in western europe in sudan and still have room

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Sudan, despite losing south Sudan is second biggest in Africa, it was before south Sudan got taken way the biggest in Africa, heck even bigger than say Saudi Arabia and almost the same size as india, almost,

bigger than iran, turkey and Pakistan, Sudan was a massive country even bigger than western Europe, you can still throw in western europe in sudan and still have room

Wow these maps really make Africa look small. The fight us on every level walaahi.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Harar is a lost cause, beside that it isn't actually Somali
Harar is a cuty with history and culture it was the capital of adal and has been ruled by somalis for centuries. The people of harar themselves are heavily mixed or in some cases are somalis so harar would be included in this greater Somalia as will hararghe and bale and large chunks of guji and borana and if we can take it a step futher than arsi, wello and afar too since their Muslim and related to us in some way

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Harar is a cuty with history and culture it was the capital of adal and has been ruled by somalis for centuries. The people of harar themselves are heavily mixed or in some cases are somalis so harar would be included in this greater Somalia as will hararghe and bale and large chunks of guji and borana and if we can take it a step futher than arsi, wello and afar too since their Muslim and related to us in some way
Alright, but still isn't Somali, even though if ruled for centuries. There areas are inhabited by oromos right now. So taking it back isn't satisfying with all these oromos

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
B r
Alright, but still isn't Somali, even though if ruled for centuries. There areas are inhabited by oromos right now. So taking it back isn't satisfying with all these oromos
Genetically oromos are very similar to us. Especially gargle oromos which are basically somalis that were conquered and forced to become oromos. The only difference between us and oromos is that we have ok average a bit more cushitic blood than them and they have about 10% on average omotic blood which is also found at about 7% in many ethio somalis so conquering and somalising oromos should be a goal one day they’re basically identical to us and the package comes with their great fertile lands and many more people

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
B r

Genetically oromos are very similar to us. Especially gargle oromos which are basically somalis that were conquered and forced to become oromos. The only difference between us and oromos is that we have ok average a bit more cushitic blood than them and they have about 10% on average omotic blood which is also found at about 7% in many ethio somalis so conquering and somalising oromos should be a goal one day they’re basically identical to us and the package comes with their great fertile lands and many more people
They are different than us, unique ruling system, different culture, language and mindset. Taking them with us dispaid the differences will only cause problems. Beside that they have a lot of assimilated oromos, anyone can get assimilated to became oromo, so their DNA differences are more than what you just said. Somalis are more strict on that.