How entitled are you?

How entitled are you?

• Total voters

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
I recently realized I have been a very entitled individual for most of my life. Instead of being grateful at what I already had and humble about it,
I demanded more and the world said :camby:

This pissed me off. Entitlement increases ego increases entitlement increases ego. Add time to your recipe and you have a delusional halfwit.

I didn't even think being entitled was a bad thing. I used to laugh at entitled Americans with my foreign friends and come to find out I was laughing at myself.

Those moments you realize you're the one screwing your own life up :tacky:

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
100% I am too arrogant and self entitled. I realize this but can't do nothing about it so I usually just make a promise to my self I shall do better but don't :patrice: so far it hasn't fucked my life up too much yet

I recently realized I have been a very entitled individual for most of my life. Instead of being grateful at what I already had and humble about it,

This pissed me off. Entitlement increases ego increases entitlement increases ego. Add time to your recipe and you have a delusional halfwit.

I didn't even think being entitled was a bad thing. I used to laugh at entitled Americans with my foreign friends and come to find out I was laughing at myself.

DESTROY YOUR EGO BEFORE IT DESTROYS YOU

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

No huuno. U got the American bug of the world owes u a favor. Like the Fallen Romans. I am glad u r aqhli tiimaam now

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I don't know if I would call it entitled, but I don't compromise on certain things and have set expectations.

I would argue that I have been the opposite and content with everything most of my life. Over the past few years I have been intentionally developing a sense of 'entitlement' - but also actively trying to match what I want so that I 'deserve' it. I'm much more firm in my physical requirements in the opposite sex, expectations from family and friends etc.

Unpopular opinion, but entitlement to a certain degree is good as long as you are not extremely obnoxious about it.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
100% I am too arrogant and self entitled. I realize this but can't do nothing about it so I usually just make a promise to my self I shall do better but don't :patrice: so far it hasn't fucked my life up too much yet

Take it from big bro. Don't let the vipers get big enough to poison you.

DESTROY YOUR EGO BEFORE IT DESTROYS YOU

Nice quote. You should get that tatted somewhere :samwelcome:

No huuno. U got the American bug of the world owes u a favor. Like the Fallen Romans. I am glad u r aqhli tiimaam now

@Basra you're incomprehensible like your hubby Donald Trump

I don't know if I would call it entitled, but I don't compromise on certain things and have set expectations.

I would argue that I have been the opposite and content with everything most of my life. Over the past few years I have been intentionally developing a sense of 'entitlement' - but also actively trying to match what I want so that I 'deserve' it. I'm much more firm in my physical requirements in the opposite sex, expectations from family and friends etc.

Unpopular opinion, but entitlement to a certain degree is good as long as you are not extremely obnoxious about it.

Entitlement is feeling like you are owed something you did or did not work to earn. One is legitimate cause while the other is a disease of the mind.

I think the words you're looking for are having standards and setting boundaries. Healthy shit :nvjpqts: