How easily can you detect foreign ancestry in somalis by looking at them?

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
I’m talking around 1/4th to 1/8th foreign ancestry, I got cousins that are 1/8th Madowweyn and surprisingly they look no different than the average somali lol some of them even inherited the timo jileec

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
I have 1/4 yemeni blood from my mom side and I get mistaken sometimes for looking ethiopian. When I am around somalis, I look a regular somali.

Somalis are very diverse looking in my expereince, from doxol with jaarer hair nigga to lightskin arab looking. But at the same time have a distinct looking face, 4head, nose and cheekbones.

Sometimes, I know some part Arab/reer Xamar blood and it is obvious for some of them. Some look blacker than me. It depends.

Apollo

VIP
I’m talking around 1/4th to 1/8th foreign ancestry, I got cousins that are 1/8th Madowweyn and surprisingly they look no different than the average somali lol some of them even inherited the timo jileec

It is difficult on the individual level.

But on the population level it is not.

Sort of like how some Habesha individuals look exactly like Somalis, but when you have a group of Habeshas you immediately notice they are not like Somalis.

I can tell the subclans of Somalis by just looking at them or observing them for a few minutes. Each clan has specific traits.

You can't tell if a Somali is mixed past 1/4 though.