How does Farmaajo view Benadiri people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious, where do you guys live now ?

I know you guys have been cleansed from Xamar and mostly live in the diaspora, but do you guys reside in a specific area in Somalia or are you guys all scattered ?
I live in America but I have relatives in the UK, Germany, Canada, and even China! I still have some relatives in Xamar though like my auntie and my dads half brother. I have half ethnic Somali cousins.

I live in America but I have relatives in the UK, Germany, Canada, and even China! I still have some relatives in Xamar though like my auntie and my dads half brother. I have half ethnic Somali cousins.

Interesting, my Dad used to tell stories back when he was in Xamar in the 70's about how Cad cads used to drink coffee and eat Timir every single morning. Very peaceful people..

I didn't see a single Cad Cad when I was in Xamar though, interesting that you say that they still live there :ohhh:

Merca

Inactive.
Interesting, my Dad used to tell stories back when he was in Xamar in the 70's about how Cad cads used to drink coffee and eat Timir every single morning. Very peaceful people..

I didn't see a single Cad Cad when I was in Xamar though, interesting that you say that they still live there :ohhh:
It depends on where you are

Yeah I talked to parents and my aunties. They said we lived in a specific area in Xamar.

Do you speak Somali or a dialect? I’ve met a few here in the U.K. and it varies
I think I dialect. My mom had an appointment the other day and she had trouble understanding him(the translator). The translator called my mom hooyo macaan wallahi! She laughed when he did.The original af Somali sounds very old schoolish and very formal to me.

Zailah

Exam season guys !
I think I dialect. My mom had an appointment the other day and she had trouble understanding him(the translator). The translator called my mom hooyo macaan wallahi! She laughed when he did.The original af Somali sounds very old schoolish and very formal to me.

That’s a bit ironic getting a translator only to not fully understand them :ayaanswag: but did he call her hooyo macaan, even I’d laugh at that :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending