HOW DOES A AWKWARD 16 YEAR OLD FARAX LOSE HIS V CARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Guys I'm losing my mind I want to lose my virginity I'm in BIRMINGHAM IN THE CADAAN AREA so mainly there's only cadaan girls and right now I will take anything plus I'm socially awkward and cant approach one so its gonna be hard so I came to you ASHY ABDIS TO ASK U THIS

I can't help if you're in the U.K what a fucking shithole:mjlol:
niggas are getting laid in middle school in the states and here faraxs in the U.K are desperate asf.:ohhhdamn:
ask the U.K high ranking war on cadaan girls generals:salute:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
It's pretty hard ngl,im not much older than you and the way i manage my strong desires is by being occupied(school ,work, extra curricular activities ect).
And when im really feeling kacsi i go for a thirty minute jog ,it clears my head and makes me exhausted.If there is one piece of advice it would be to channel all that strong energy into something beneficial e.g sports ect.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Fat girls have no self worth. They don't care if you have no confidence as long as you have a penis (or what resembles one). You can even straight out ask for some head and they'll do it.

:manny:

WTF you are 16 in an cadaan area, and you cant get laid?

unless you have 2 heads and a humpback trust me just say hello and you will get laid,
scratch that even with a 2 heads and a humpback you will still get laid , more than you can iagine because of the novelty value.

but what do i know, i didnt kiss a girl till i was 18, didnt have sex till 21.

late bloomer.

If you were 18 id tell you to go down to leamington spa, i never partied in Birmingham so no idea there.
I had a buddy who was in warrick Uni, we had a night out and it was amazing.
started off with a pub crawl and ended up in a couple of clubs.
I bailed out and left my mates at the first club because i met this chick wearing a Star Trek uniform from the original series
, yess the red mini skirt one..
walked up to her and greeted her in Klingon, the crazy new entire sentences , i know a few words,
within 30 minutes i was in her apartment hooking up.

that was 11 years ago..

ahh memories.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
If you were 18 id tell you to go down to leamington spa, i never partied in Birmingham so no idea there.
I had a buddy who was in warrick Uni, we had a night out and it was amazing.
started off with a pub crawl and ended up in a couple of clubs.
I bailed out and left my mates at the first club because i met this chick wearing a Star Trek uniform from the original series
, yess the red mini skirt one..
walked up to her and greeted her in Klingon, the crazy new entire sentences , i know a few words,
within 30 minutes i was in her apartment hooking up.

that was 11 years ago..

ahh memories.
Wait 11 YEARS AGO WTF HOW OLD R U NOW PS. U WERE HERE BEFORE THE CIVIL WAR OR AFTER

Not too old, but old enough to be your father.

What civil war, if you are a northerner it started in 1980 and ended in 1996.

If you are a southerner it started in 1989 and never stopped.

Last edited:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
It's pretty hard ngl,im not much older than you and the way i manage my strong desires is by being occupied(school ,work, extra curricular activities ect).
And when im really feeling kacsi i go for a thirty minute jog ,it clears my head and makes me exhausted.If there is one piece of advice it would be to channel all that strong energy into something beneficial e.g sports ect.
You are a true example of a young man masha allah. Compare yourself to your trashy peers who are begging to sleep around. Masha allah wallahi. I'm glad to have you as a lil cuzzo. Perfect husband material

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending